RAREST JORDANS ????

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

here are some of the rarest jordan's known to mankind via. sneakerfiles

Air Jordan Original I "Lakers"
Very little pairs are in existence today.
original_jordan_i_laker.jpg

Air Jordan Retro III "Icey Soles"
Some sample pairs were made of the Air Jordan Retro III with a see through sole.
jordan_iii_icey.jpg

Air Jordan XI I.E. "Referee"
This pair of Air Jordan XI I.E. were made for the NBA referee's.
jordan_xi_ie_refs.jpg

my first thought was the laker I's. all 3 of them are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Of all the Jordans that have PROOF OF EXISTENCE for the general population, (IE a non-photoshop picture) the rarest shoe we know of is probably the red/goldAir Jordan 1 because the only picture of it that I know of has only one shoe, not a pair of shoes. I am sure there are many samples created in the designprocess that the general public never sees so all of those would be just as rare, but as far as I know the red/gold 1 is the only half pair we havephotographic evidence of:
4r2axr5.jpg

$50 paypal to anyone who can show a real picture of low white red metallic 1s.
the fake pictures on air-jordans.com and from $%@@+*!@%$%## doesnt count

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

lock this opinionated, non-factual based thread up now
but i do agree with MJ having the rarest stuff

yup...is this what JB thread has come to?!?!..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

there's not really no such thing as a rare jordan just except when they become vintage or extinct. Those eminems are custom so wouldn't consider them rare.
to me the air jordan KO are the rarest to date.
...o so like the 23's that released 23 pairs to 23 stores werent rare..or the eminem 2's..these shoes are from the last year and havereally low production value..there are rare jordans just like there are rare sb's, air maxes, etc. guess it depends on what you consider rare, but when thedemand vastly outweighs the supply, or you have to spend 2 or 3 times what the retail was..i consider that rare

Don't know how to post pics. I'm old and I don't care.

Anyway, if you can figure out how to see this pic, I have never seen these before, noticed them in someones pic from the other day. Either black/red lows witha red liner or black/red ie lows with red soles. Don't know.

Originally Posted by xfile 11

Don't know how to post pics. I'm old and I don't care.

Anyway, if you can figure out how to see this pic, I have never seen these before, noticed them in someones pic from the other day. Either black/red lows with a red liner or black/red ie lows with red soles. Don't know.

Back
Top Bottom