RAREST JORDANS ????

there's not really no such thing as a rare jordan just except when they become vintage or extinct. Those eminems are custom so wouldn't consider themrare.
to me the air jordan KO are the rarest to date.

Vintage doesn't necessarily mean rare.

Rare partains to a number, really.

So if there is very few of something, that would be rare. If something is vintage, but many people have it. How rare is it?

What are those
eek.gif
? They remind me of Blazers.

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

there's not really no such thing as a rare jordan just except when they become vintage or extinct. Those eminems are custom so wouldn't consider them rare.
No those aren't customs. But they were neevr realeased to the public so you can't really count them

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

there's not really no such thing as a rare jordan just except when they become vintage or extinct. Those eminems are custom so wouldn't consider them rare.
They're not customs. They were produced by JB in a very limited quantity to celebrate the release of an Eminem album, if I remember correctly.As for my say on the rarest pair, I'd say any of the crazy colorways of the OG I's.

Clear Sole III's, MJ 40th ANI IV, MJ PE XVII, SKY HIGHS, MY RAREST I WANT ARE THE AIR JORDAN PURPLE METALLIC ONES. I SEE THOSE IN PERSON, I WILL CUM IN MYPANTS.

Originally Posted by JordanVIlover

Clear Sole III's, MJ 40th ANI IV, MJ PE XVII, SKY HIGHS, MY RAREST I WANT ARE THE AIR JORDAN PURPLE METALLIC ONES. I SEE THOSE IN PERSON, I WILL CUM IN MY PANTS.
45 concords and 45 Chicago Xs.

Back
Top Bottom