Rascist Rush Limbaugh on the Haiti Tragedy

I really don't want to have to listen to this fool...what exactly does he say?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

*sees 10 minutes*

Cliffnotes?
He blames Obama for reacting fast to this and not the Nigerian underwear guy and he blames him for a bunch of other things. Just another day onthe Rush Limbaugh show....

Is his show sponsored by Big Black?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

*sees 10 minutes*

Cliffnotes?
He blames Obama for reacting fast to this and not the Nigerian underwear guy and he blames him for a bunch of other things. Just another day on the Rush Limbaugh show....

What?

laugh.gif

Better cliffnotes?

What exactly is so racist about this?

We know all that the money US sends to Haiti will not help the victims.
It'll be pocketed by corrupt politicians and Haiti will be no different a year from now.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

*sees 10 minutes*

Cliffnotes?
He blames Obama for reacting fast to this and not the Nigerian underwear guy and he blames him for a bunch of other things. Just another day on the Rush Limbaugh show....

that's his typical philosophy.... if it doesn;t think the USA should be helping them cuz they're not americans

smh.gif
, I listened to it to humor you OP (I don't carefor Rush, but you made it sound like you had proof of racism). There wasn't one racist thing said and the only thing he said about the O-admin is that itreacted faster than he did in the plane bomb plot and that the "bad" US government (as Obama has stated world-wide) is the only one again stepping upto help Haiti. The other 7 minutes were about the history of the Haiti government.

Do us a favor for now on, actually listen to what you are going to @#$#$ about and post for now on and make sure you just aren't posting lies. You justwaisted 10 min of my life.

smh.gif
NT Liberals FTL.
smh.gif
*ignored*

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

smh.gif
, I listened to it to humor you OP (I don't care for Rush, but you made it sound like you had proof of racism). There wasn't one racist thing said and the only thing he said about the O-admin is that it reacted faster than he did in the plane bomb plot and that the "bad" US government (as Obama has stated world-wide) is the only one again stepping up to help Haiti. The other 7 minutes were about the history of the Haiti government.

Do us a favor for now on, actually listen to what you are going to @#$#$ about and post for now on and make sure you just aren't posting lies. You just waisted 10 min of my life.

smh.gif
NT Liberals FTL.
smh.gif
*ignored*

I didn't say that what he said in this diatribe was racist.... but Rush Limbaugh is Racist like it or not.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

smh.gif
, I listened to it to humor you OP (I don't care for Rush, but you made it sound like you had proof of racism). There wasn't one racist thing said and the only thing he said about the O-admin is that it reacted faster than he did in the plane bomb plot and that the "bad" US government (as Obama has stated world-wide) is the only one again stepping up to help Haiti. The other 7 minutes were about the history of the Haiti government.

Do us a favor for now on, actually listen to what you are going to @#$#$ about and post for now on and make sure you just aren't posting lies. You just waisted 10 min of my life.

smh.gif
NT Liberals FTL.
smh.gif
*ignored*
He meant racist as in Rush is a racist, not what he said.

You watched the whole thing?
laugh.gif
You sound like a fan of this fat sack offail.

I don't think OP meant to say what Rush Limbaugh said about Haiti is racist....I think he was just labeling Rush a racist due to his past comments.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

I don't think OP meant to say what Rush Limbaugh said about Haiti is racist....I think he was just labeling Rush a racist due to his past comments.
Well he should've made that clear from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom