Rashad Evans VS. Lyoto Machida Fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone watch this fight last night? Just wanted to know what ya'll thought about it? I won $10 on a bet saying that Machida was gonna win.

50 to win 27, shoulda bet the farm on it....and there is a UFC thread in the SPORTS forum.

rashad didnt do jack...except get put to sleep....im not sure that he even landed a punch..
-sf77

Yea watched it. Ever since rashad got rocked the first round he didnt know what to do anymore, Gregs jacksons plan failed.....It was all greg jackson'splan, not Evans. They were both counter punchers, Rashad was just hoping for Lyoto to make a stupid move(which Machida didn't/never do) and then throw aoverhand. Rampage will get worked by Machida. Machida & Anderson 2 champions, both teammates with both NOG's in team blackhouse...Unstoppable. Now wefinally have a champion in the LHW division who's reign is going to be for awhile........theres MMA in the sports forum....LOCK. From team Penn inHawaii...WAR MACHIDA! Congrats.

Sorry did not know that it was in the sports section but they took forever to even fight but I can see y

I wasn't able to watch, had to attend this dumb @$# rupee event with my girl, had me pissy that i missed this cuz machida is tops to me...until I got tipsythough.

This is the first i'm hearing of what occured last night, i'm glad Machida won...no hate towards Rashad cuz I think he's good too.

Machida's style is crazy to me, especially his stance...so unorthodox but he's able to come in with alot of momentum with his strikes.

There's a thread for this in Sports and Training....

Machida is that dude...

Back
Top Bottom