Rasheed Wallace “1Worldâ€

rasheed-wallace-air-force-ones-red-toe-2.jpg

Even though Nike celebrated the 25th Anniversary of the Nike Air Force 1 by making an updated version with circa 2007 technology, Rasheed Wallace opts for the classic with minor changes. Rasheed has long worn the Air Force 1 High in the league but recently has been gettingsome updated versions with an Air Max heel. Nike has floated a teaser photo of a Rasheed Wallace "1World" Nike AF1 that is going to make its way to the public soon. The colorblocking on this pair is quite reminiscent of the "red toe" Air Force 1 mids from many years ago except with the addition of Sheeds silhouette.

Didn't see this posted I know a lot of hate will be given towards these sheeds, but I NEED them any RD ??

New Pic Updated 5/23/08

nike-air-force-1-high-rasheed-08-01.jpg

New Pic Updated 5/25/08
nike-air-force-1-high-sheed-white-blue-1.jpg

RTEmagicC_af1_rasheed_7.jpg.jpg

Man Hellz yea we all been waitin for a pair of sheed highs to drop to the public again this is def good news

Finally we get a AF1 true high this year and its da Sheeds cant wait for release date.

I'm a fan of the shoe and the logo..but i usually don't rock high top af1's..i might have to re-consider when i see these in stores..

air unit is OK, i would rather it be solid, but cant be picky the way nike makes stuff these days........my guess is $275 and you will be able to get themevery where.....

to me they look like carmine af1...............and yea that air bubble........we get the point nike theres a bubble back there now put it away

Wow!! I am a AF1 Hi fanatic. I can't wait for these to drop put them on ice nxt to the other supreme sheeds I got......
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom