Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

I have a credit for $229 if anyone is interested.

I bought these 2 pairs of boots and they were in European sizes so I ended up returning them because they were too big. They were pretty damn legit though. I was thinking they might possibly be some thin crappy material but it was pretty legit.

Whats up fam, I think it might be raffle time soon.. Been a while but some big things are coming soon, in April to be exact!

By any chance can you guys make a smaller size for frail gentlemen like myself? I rock mine alot but I hate the extra hang time on the ends. I tried the hot water method but it didn't shrink much. I'm bout to rock em on my bicep lol either way sick product man, I get asked about mine a lot and I always let em know how to cop for themselves.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

By any chance can you guys make a smaller size for frail gentlemen like myself? I rock mine alot but I hate the extra hang time on the ends. I tried the hot water method but it didn't shrink much. I'm bout to rock em on my bicep lol either way sick product man, I get asked about mine a lot and I always let em know how to cop for themselves.

Nice! Have you ever tried drying it? 

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Yeah soaked in hot water, dried in the dryer. Not much of a difference. At least they're durable tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Yeah soaked in hot water, dried in the dryer. Not much of a difference. At least they're durable tho
laugh.gif
Thats weird, they shrink a lot when I do it. Almost up to a whole inch

In honor of new colorways AND a restock this month, I'm giving away 3 bracelets ; Red, Navy, and Green
I'm just going to do another old fashion raffle! You know the drill, PM me ONE time a day from today until Friday. The winners will be chosen on Saturday.. GOOD LUCK!!

Back
Top Bottom