Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

I like them. The owner visited my friend's shop in Long Beach one day and gave me a red one. I wear it all the time now and get nothing but complements from people.

Great design from a simple design.

are they just fat shoelaces? they're nice though
I made some bracelets using nuts from the hardware store that came
out pretty
pimp.gif
, to me anyway.

Maybe it would be good if actual "Rastas" were wearing them, I can got links to most of the reggae artists if you want any of them to endorse Rastaclat bracelets ...

Btw "RAS" means head or leader, and "CLAT" is a cuss word - juss throwin that out there

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Maybe it would be good if actual "Rastas" were wearing them, I can got links to most of the reggae artists if you want any of them to endorse Rastaclat bracelets ...

Btw "RAS" means head or leader, and "CLAT" is a cuss word - juss throwin that out there
Rastaclat (rah-stuh-claht): the cloth of a righteous man/woman.
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]hahaha links would be appreciated tho!
[/font]

actually ras or rass has a bunch of different connotations in the west indies. I guyana ras(s) = !$+

BUT with that being said...i'm not a fan of the bracelet trend, more of a watch guy.

But as far as bracelets are concerned their pretty nice...just !*%% around with some west-indian flag colors especially rasta colors and you'll be good.

I would say not to get into color combinations like spanish countries flags (i.e. bolivia, colombia , etc) the bead bracelets have those countries locked down but experiment with other color combinations...nyc/knicks colorway, lakers, blah blah.

Ok - thats straight .... I thought it was Rasta-clat - which is closer to bomboclat and raasclat

I can get almost any Jamaican reggae artist to endorse it - just let me know if u serious

I could setup a photoshoot or do promo vids  for it out here if you want

your biggest market is probably Japanese - lots of them are out here and they love this sort of thing

i dont get it so basically ppl are wearing shoelace bracelets inmates use to make back in the day when shoes with laces were allowed? and why are they called rastaclats anyways? did some rasta save all his from doing a bid, came home and started to try to make a business selling em?

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

I like them. The owner visited my friend's shop in Long Beach one day and gave me a red one. I wear it all the time now and get nothing but complements from people.

Great design from a simple design.
Is he Jamaican by any chance?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

actually ras or rass has a bunch of different connotations in the west indies. I guyana ras(s) = !$+

BUT with that being said...i'm not a fan of the bracelet trend, more of a watch guy.

But as far as bracelets are concerned their pretty nice...just !*%% around with some west-indian flag colors especially rasta colors and you'll be good.

I would say not to get into color combinations like spanish countries flags (i.e. bolivia, colombia , etc) the bead bracelets have those countries locked down but experiment with other color combinations...nyc/knicks colorway, lakers, blah blah.

There is this one, and there's also a purple & yellow one. Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom