Rat Fights Pigeon In Streets Of NYC

You don't see rats running around the streets out here at all, however I've seen more stray dogs than I'd like to

So who outside nyc has even seen a rat running the streets? I have not.

I didn't see any running around when I visited NYC a couple years ago. But I did smell dead ones when I was walking down the street multiple times. And let me tell you that's just what you want to experience, the stench of rotting rat flesh while walking down the street.
Puts a smile on your face and hair on your chest don't it? :smokin

I was calling it En-kneeiz

Wow I feel like an ********* lol

I called it "E Nice" one time and got laughed out of the lunch room
frown.gif
roll.gif

Only thing >>>> about Enyce is the rat size
wait.... are you saying this is pronounced "N-Y-C"?? 
eek.gif

been calling the brand "in-knee-chay" for half my life...
mean.gif
All y'all deserve a gill

You ain't have to urban dictionary that.
Only the street cats would've known what a gill is.

F that I'm still calling it En knee chae, though I legit haven't seen anyone wear that brand in over a decade. :lol:

In light of the cold NYC weather/season:

You Wildin on a thousand islands baby pa
BMore rats would be shaking in their Nike boots and their clearance rack north face steep techs. NY rats keep it gully. You never seen a rat take a life till you seen a NY rat.

And that pigeon is a bum. Birds fly souf in the wintertime. Pigeon thought he can come up off a fast one without paying his dues. One thing about a bird is that it's always gonna be a bird. And birds do bird ****. Birds fly south when it gets cold up north. NY rats hold their own and keep 10 toes down to the earth regardless how cold it gets. Straight facts. You ever see a rat with a mink coat? I have. I challenge any other city rat to go toe to toe with a NY rat. I put money on it that the other rat gets his throat cut open. I've walked through alleys of many cities and I've come across many rats. And let me tell you something. NY is the only city where Rats never run when they see a human coming. Brownsville, never ran, never will. All other US city rats get the scurrying once they feel the vibration of these size 12 Timbos touching the concrete. NY rats ain't phased by nothing

Back
Top Bottom