Rat Fights Pigeon In Streets Of NYC

Like, how on earth is this normal? You have a rat the size of a small dog in your house, and your first instinct is to pull out a camera and record it attacking your cat? And you don't even flinch?

1992sylmu1z11gif.gif

And America would lose its stock exchange and half or more of its economy and ya would be starving. Cali already doesn't have water don't let em starve either :lol: rat was gully as hell pigeon was washed and deserved that beating. NYC >>>>>>> any city.

Like, how on earth is this normal? You have a rat the size of a small dog in your house, and your first instinct is to pull out a camera and record it attacking your cat? And you don't even flinch?

1992sylmu1z11gif.gif

And America would lose its stock exchange and half or more of its economy and ya would be starving. Cali already doesn't have water don't let em starve either :lol: rat was gully as hell pigeon was washed and deserved that beating. NYC >>>>>>> any city.
You might be wrong here, Cali got tomatoes to live off

You Wildin on a thousand islands baby pa
BMore rats would be shaking in their Nike boots and their clearance rack north face steep techs. NY rats keep it gully. You never seen a rat take a life till you seen a NY rat.

And that pigeon is a bum. Birds fly souf in the wintertime. Pigeon thought he can come up off a fast one without paying his dues. One thing about a bird is that it's always gonna be a bird. And birds do bird ****. Birds fly south when it gets cold up north. NY rats hold their own and keep 10 toes down to the earth regardless how cold it gets. Straight facts. You ever see a rat with a mink coat? I have. I challenge any other city rat to go toe to toe with a NY rat. I put money on it that the other rat gets his throat cut open. I've walked through alleys of many cities and I've come across many rats. And let me tell you something. NY is the only city where Rats never run when they see a human coming. Brownsville, never ran, never will. All other US city rats get the scurrying once they feel the vibration of these size 12 Timbos touching the concrete. NY rats ain't phased by nothing

Bill-Nye_globe.jpg

SYENTEFEC FAX

Last edited:
DC rats have the hearts of lions. NYC has the sheer numbers, but 300 Columbian District rats protecting a sewer pass from the rodent army of a modern York would be epic.

:rofl: at cats going to bat for the rat infestation of your cities.
Word,dudes are bragging about the size and aggressiveness of their cities rats like it's a badge of honor :rofl: :x  

Not honor. More like legit fear. I've had like 4 incidents in my life involving DC rats. I'd just like to think I've seen the worst that's out there. I would like to see them do battle just to dwindle the population down.

I'm just realizing this, but the last time I encountered a DC rat, I jumped a chain link fence and somehow felt safe on the other side. Let that marinate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom