Rat Fights Pigeon In Streets Of NYC

What u expect New Yorkers have been taking sooooo many L's
They need SOMETHING to uplift their spirts
After falling off so hard as a city/state

Right fell off hard, sure. Love how you throw in state like people think about update when talking about New York. So once again we comparing 1 single city to other states and NYC still offers more.

NYC restaurants/food>>>>>
NYC nightlife>>>>>>>
NYC women>>>>>>>
convenience and dam near everything open 24hours >>>>>>
Our skyline>>>>>>
Different cultures>>>>>>>>
Architecture>>>>>>
Plenty of water>>>>>

Last edited:
What u expect New Yorkers have been taking sooooo many L's
They need SOMETHING to uplift their spirts
After falling off so hard as a city/state

Right fell off hard, sure. Love how you throw in state like people think about update when talking about New York. So once again we comparing 1 single city to other states and NYC still offers more.

NYC nightlife>>>>>>>
NYC women>>>>>>>
Our skyline>>>>>>
Architecture>>>>>>
Plenty of water>>>>>
Pizza>>>>>>>>>
I wouldn't eat at ur restaurants with those rats walking around in yall establishments
Bay Area has great restaurants and food too
All the vids of NYC women I see on wshh they fighting in Fat Tuesday and McDonald's over mcdoubles
Bay Area and la has 24hr spots too
Also has nice skylines
Bay Area and la has plenty of different cultures as well
Ca is next to the ocean
That wAter shortage is blown waaaay out of proportion
Yall pizza looks like trash
Like cardboard cutouts

nyc is a great city but lets be cereal...yall city is disgusting and trashy.  

I wouldn't eat at ur restaurants with those rats walking around in yall establishments
All the vids of NYC women I see on wshh they fighting in Fat Tuesday and McDonald's over mcdoubles
Also has nice skylines
Ca is next to the ocean
Like cardboard cutouts

Best rated and most 5 star rated resturants in America not to mention the most cheap eats. la and the bay combined can't top that and gain combining 2 citi s against one :lol: take the L on that alone.
Going off wshh video for women too :lol: one trip to the heights and you'd fall in love with a Dominican who would have you simping like ol boy who flew 10k miles around the globe.
They have 24 hour spots but I'm talking about 80% of the city is still open overnight. There's staples, best buys and sneaker stores 24hours not to mention bodegas and every dam pharmacy so nope don't even compare.
Don't compare any skyline except Chicago to NYC ever b.
800 languages spokenand immigrants from all over the workd in NYC can't compare at all.
Our pizza is the goat and you been looking at $1 Alice images look up robertos and I been to la/sf their pizza is trash.
My is next to the ocean :lol:
Water shortage is overblown like the rat infestation ya love talking about

Last edited:

NYC nightlife>>>>>>>
NYC women>>>>>>>
Our skyline>>>>>>
Architecture>>>>>>
Plenty of water>>>>>

Brendasdeadbaby, why do you try so hard to convince people how great NYC is? You make some good points but I swear 90% of your posts are something about how NYC>>>> and nothing outside of NYC has similar @#$@ even in joke threads like this or threads where no one even brings up the topic. And yes, I think the CA>>>> are equally stupid as your posts. Both sides need to grow up instead of derailing threads

Last edited:
Only thing >>>> about Enyce is the rat size

I heard y'all ain't got back yards though?

Last edited:
Brendasdeadbaby, why do you try so hard to convince people how great NYC is? You make some good points but I swear 90% of your posts are something about how NYC>>>> and nothing outside of NYC has similar @#$@ even in joke threads like this or threads where no one even brings up the topic. And yes, I think the CA>>>> are equally stupid as your posts. Both sides need to grow up instead of derailing threads

Cali guys have inferiority complex, first comment stay Cali>>>> NYC then they argue about their tomatoe sauce.

Only thing >>>> about Enyce is the rat size
wait.... are you saying this is pronounced "N-Y-C"?? 
eek.gif

been calling the brand "in-knee-chay" for half my life...
mean.gif

^ thats true but ny dudes are constantly hiding behind their city probably overcompensating for your tiny prison sized apartments.  

^ thats true but ny dudes are constantly hiding behind their city probably overcompensating for your tiny prison sized apartments.  
the _____>>> city posts really do sound like crutches for dudes that have nothing else going for them in life. I've never heard stupid debates like this in person

Last edited:
Also has nice skylines
Ca is next to the ocean
Like cardboard cutouts
How you still talkin bout restaurants when all the places you've been to have either kicked you out or banned you from coming in cuz of your tipping situation b...
Any opinion that you might have that involves you and restaurants is not valid.

Also has nice skylines
Ca is next to the ocean
Like cardboard cutouts
How you still talkin bout restaurants when all the places you've been to have either kicked you out or banned you from coming in cuz of your tipping situation b...
Any opinion that you might have that involves you and restaurants is not valid.
That was one place
And the owner said I wasn't banned
Still won't spend my money on that place

Back
Top Bottom