Rate how you feel about life (day to day)

it's difficult for me to average it out to a definitive number. certain things really suck but i have a pretty nice place to live in, two wild and amazing kids, a hard-working wife. i'm truly blessed and don't really want to try and quantify it.

Usually a high number. Things happen of course, but overall, I am grateful for way too much where I would rarely feel overly pessimistic.

Today is an 8. Been knocking out a lot of things Ive had on my list to do so Im doing well.

Overall this year I would say Ive been a 6 but these last few weeks Ive been trending upwards and I want to continue riding this wave. I hope you all have high numbered days going forward!

Feeling a light 9 today. Been exercising regularly and getting plenty of sleep so my energy level has been high. Do my best to not allow the negative things that have happened to affect me in the present because feelings pass and learning to be more accepting of all the situations that arise in my life

definitely feeling a 9... a lot of the stuff I had to get done got done... and Its Friday tomorrow and its pay day...so can't really complain

Back
Top Bottom