Katy-Perry-Esquire-UK-Magazine-Photoshoot-2010-01-3-768x1024.jpg

Katy-Perry-Esquire-UK-Magazine-Photoshoot-2010-01-4-768x1024.jpg

Katy-Perry-Esquire-UK-Magazine-Photoshoot-2010-01-5-1024x1018.jpg

I say a strong 7-8
But she seems like a really chill chick though
Just bad choices in dudes

Last edited:
With makeup on she's gorgeous.

Without make up, it's a different story. But honestly, I don't know too many girls who look pretty even without makeup these days.

But since this is NT and you wanted us to rate her:

With make up: 8.5
Without make up: 5.5

Median average score of 7

Last edited:
average as hell body. ugly face.
if she was thinner with the same size breasts then maybe. but damn she's so average ugly

Solid 7.

A 5, but the rack puts her by 2.

Decent lookin chick with Hollywood money. She's not "bad" but she's extremely smashable

y'all NT dudes are weird w/ this make up thing but i never say anything, but now it's getting out of hand.

okay 1st off most CELEBRITIES and other girls who choose to cake on make up are going to look bad w/out it because of what it does to their skin.

with that said MANY...i mean PLENTY of females are BEAUTIFUL w/out make up for the simple fact that natural faces are and can be beautiful.

now if at some point or another they choose to cake on make up continuously their skin will suffer and their faces w/ look sort of aged and pale w/out

so when dudes say w/out make up she's ugly...they can have that opinion because your average female doesn't need that much make up for day to day life and

their skin isn't ruined by it. as long as they wash their face, ya know keep it clean and soft, and wear minimal make up natural beauty is not uncommon.

Her body alone keeps her above a 5. Her face without makeup is not all that, but I have deff seen worse. If she is a 2, I would love to see some ratings of other chicks from yall that are actually 2s. Cats rating on faces alone? Thats absurd! She's at least a solid 7+

y'all NT dudes are weird w/ this make up thing but i never say anything, but now it's getting out of hand.

okay 1st off most CELEBRITIES and other girls who choose to cake on make up are going to look bad w/out it because of what it does to their skin.

with that said MANY...i mean PLENTY of females are BEAUTIFUL w/out make up for the simple fact that natural faces are and can be beautiful.

now if at some point or another they choose to cake on make up continuously their skin will suffer and their faces w/ look sort of aged and pale w/out

so when dudes say w/out make up she's ugly...they can have that opinion because your average female doesn't need that much make up for day to day life and

their skin isn't ruined by it. as long as they wash their face, ya know keep it clean and soft, and wear minimal make up natural beauty is not uncommon.

Really though. Young girls start using make-up and it isn't even necessary. That's why you see old couples with the wife's face looking like Droopy Dog. I can't see how skin can breathe with paint on it. In my opinion, it ages women. The more they use it, the more they need it to cover the damage it's done.

Hollywood is the best example. Dudes like Will Smith, Richard Gere, Denzel, and Clooney are known for aging well, while a lot of actresses and female entertainers get plastic surgery. I don't want to wife a woman who looks like 2 entirely different people at any given time.

Back
Top Bottom