RATE: MELO M4

i love these shoes!

-Traction: it starts out ok, but in my opinion its the weakest part of the shoe. after a month or so i noticed a little slippage on a very clean court duringquick direction changes and sudden stops.

-Ankle Support: This is kinda tricky but once you figure out how to tie them tight, the ankle support is great. It doesnt provide that lockdown support feelingbut i feel very secure in them.

-Cushioning: Its full-length air, so it doesnt feel like a zoom air unit or anything like that, but its very durable and very comfortable. The light weight ofthis shoe combined with the solid cushioning is still a very good combination.

These shoes are very light and very low to the ground feeling. The neoprene sleeves that come with shoes feel great and definitely help make the shoes feeltighter when tied. Like i said, i like these alot but i had to get new kicks to play in because of the traction issues.

thanks...ill prolly get a pair soon
smile.gif

So true about the lacing and ankle support, I had issues with the lacing and ankle area... Keep that in mind if you plan on balling in these...

Back
Top Bottom