Ravage BX, youre killin me son...

Am i the only one affected by ravages sig?

I use the scroll button on my mouse and it stops and staggers like a drunk cripple whenever i hit that damn yellow sig.

Drives me crazy.

Lol my bad. Is it just you or is it everyone? I like my new sig
embarassed.gif

Edit - 9000
pimp.gif
I'm coming down the home stretch!!!

I think it's just you cuz it works fine on my computer. I like it though, it always catches my attention.
laugh.gif

If you ain't got no cosigners you arsed out 206!!! He prolly can't even come back in this thread without his computer catchin tourettes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

If you ain't got no cosigners you arsed out 206!!! He prolly can't even come back in this thread without his computer catchin tourettes
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, I think it's just you. It's fine on my comp...

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I use the scroll button on my mouse and it stops and staggers like a drunk cripple whenever i hit that damn yellow sig.

Drives me crazy.

word me too

It's fine here, but you need to move the "╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩" tothe next line after "Goonies" because it messes up your format when displayed on a smaller inch screen.

Its fine on my work comp but NTs all sorts of messed up on my laptop - its got a case of perma tourettes smh

It's fine here, but you need to move the "╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩" to the next line after "Goonies" because it messes up your format when displayed on a smaller inch screen.
I already shortened it once to optimize the look on my work computer and my laptop, which I think is 15.4in. I figure anyone working with asmaller screen is not my prob, gotta step your monitor game up!

Maybe it's a Mac thing 206? It probably is having trouble recognizing the special characters.

I work on a PC, i just have a mac monitor.

Either way, this thread is giving me nightmares, so im giving up on it. Ill just hope and pray for the future.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Drives me crazy.

WORD! my piece of $**% toshiba gets slugged when i cross his sig.

Yo 206 just ride it out until the new year fam, I'm sure to be tired of this one by then lol.

Back
Top Bottom