Rawer Single: Common - [The Corner] or Nas - [Made You Look]

Think these 2 tracks are the two rawest singles to drop in 5 years from two of the best lyricists in the game.. Lyricism on both is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Peace God, word is bond!

Made You Look. Makes me wanna bust my gun.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Made you Look. No contest.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN: DMasta718​

Made You Look is insane , The Corner is cool but nowhere near that level .
Be good I might put away the wood and give you the mustache​

Your buggin Made You Look hands down, didnt you make a similar thread to this awhile back pittin Made You Look against a better song more raw song? mighta been someone else

The Corner beat was laid back comprared to Made You Look when you hear dat NaS joint knockin you kno its about to be flames

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

I know Made You Look is straight crack but dang Common comes tough on The Corner too, lyrically i think The Corner is better but Made You Look is the whole package.
Peace God, word is bond!

Made You Look by a mile. They had the gunshots on the joint when they played it on radio stations, moe!
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

"Put ya hand up that you shoot wit, count ya loot wit', push the pull stick in ya new crib, same hand that you hoop wit' swing around like you stu-pid."

:wow:
eek.gif
my fave line :pimp:
pimp.gif
stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-jh​

Quote:
lyrically i think The Corner is better but Made You Look is the whole package.
....yea, Ima Need All That....
TG/G.B'z the fam, ESD what I bleed
'...Now yall know why I flow like that...I aint Em, I here to put the real hood on the map, b****!!!!"...'

Quote:
Made You Look unquestionably, that Apache sample got slayed.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

it's not even fair. :lol:
laugh.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

Made You Look by far imo, one of Salaam Remi's best beats
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Made You Look...The Corner is hot too
Chrome tanks,Player like Yanks,Check the franchise,Front on my guys,My enterprise splash many lives​

That's a tough one. IDK.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Back
Top Bottom