Ray Allen spearheading charity NBA game in Seattle this summer

Classy move by RayRay, as well as the rest of the potential participants...

Gotta get Nate & TWill in there as well...

Sounds good though
pimp.gif

Props to Ray for doing this, I hope this happens

I agree with dyyhard on the KD issue, how do you think Clay Bennett would feel if his player publicly showed their support to Seattle?

Clay Bennett would never let a Zombie player come play in it. However, I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility that Nick Collison would show up and play. He still lives in Seattle and was real bitter about the move.

I hope TNT televises it, and Kevin Calabro and Marques Johnson do commentary. Seattle should mos def have a team I miss watching Sonics games on League Pass.

Clay Bennett is such a lame. Howard Schultz is a bigger lame. How you the Starbucks baron, and a "Sonics fan", yet you sell to out of towners?

I hate how this OKC Thunder uses the Sonics history as their own. The minute they left Seattle, they should've did what the Ravens did, which was start their history over.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Gotta get Nate & TWill in there as well...

Sounds good though
pimp.gif
YES!....Get those two along with all the other guys that was mentioned in the first page, hell, i'd be down to fly up there and peep it.

kevin durant loves his teammates and they havent too much potential for him to jump ship in the next few years. if sometime down the line seattle has a team and kevin durant is a free agent on a weak OKC team i could see him switching though.

seattle better get a goddamn team.

They need to bring them back for the simple fact that "it was a good day" is incomplete now. How can the lakers beat the supersonics if the supersonics dont exist?

Originally Posted by Cool Dr Money

They need to bring them back for the simple fact that "it was a good day" is incomplete now. How can the lakers beat the supersonics if the supersonics dont exist?

roll.gif
laugh.gif

That would be cool. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by hymen man

seattle doesn't have a team anymore for a reason.
Yeah it's really our fault that an out of townee bought the team with the intent of moving them and did.... Clowns.
Hope this goes down though, it would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

KeyArena just wasn't going to work long term.

a new arena deal wasn't reached and that attributed to the Sonics leaving town

Considering how bad the team was, and the fact the ownership group stripped the franchise of its entire identity (sidebar: they even relegated radio broadcasts to a weaker signal AM station and stopped simulcasting Kevin Calabro!), and didn't grant media interviews for anyone in the organization (including players) for the entire final season (go ahead, try and find one radio interview, one TV interview from Kevin Durant his rookie season. You can't, unless it was the league-mandated postgame interview). Taking all that into consideration, the Sonics actually still had respectable attendance.

Edit that Nasty.

Seattle wont get another team, no matter how much we want them to. The NBA is already in a bad of economy as it is, you think they can afford another one?

and no way Durant would appear in this game. Stern wont let it happen, quit dreaming
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

Clay Bennett is such a lame. Howard Schultz is a bigger lame. How you the Starbucks baron, and a "Sonics fan", yet you sell to out of towners?

I hate how this OKC Thunder uses the Sonics history as their own. The minute they left Seattle, they should've did what the Ravens did, which was start their history over.

schultz needs to take a lot of the heat, also. dude pretended that he didn't know that clay bennett had intentions moving the team, yet, he was an out of towner buying the team, smh.

stern could careless if KD wanted to go play in a charity game in seattle.

the NBA is not adding a team any time soon so seattle will wait a LONG TIME for a NBA team.

Back
Top Bottom