Ray Allen spearheading charity NBA game in Seattle this summer

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Good luck to them...they should definitely have a franchise unlike other cities who could care less.

man...it feels so cheap. hope it has nothing to do with the NBA. i want a team back so bad but this just seems like a slap in the face to me. they should just hand us the grizz, warriors, or hornets already
laugh.gif

i do appreciate ray doing that, loved him on the supes
pimp.gif

Set a date!!! I swear I'll drive back to Seattle this summer if it happens. 16 hour drive, but to see the local pros, Sonic legends, and THE GLOVE's jersey lifted to the rafters would be more than worth it!

This is one of the reasons I will always have love for Ray Ray, the loyalty and class is amazing.

Among those set to appear are Jason Terry, Jamal Crawford, Brandon Roy, Aaron Brooks, while Terry he hopes Hall of Fame coach Lenny Wilkens and either Paul Silas or Fred Brown will serve as coaches.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I hope this really goes down.

I really want them to have a team again, as an LA fan I know what it's like to lose a pro sports team to another city
tired.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

man...it feels so cheap. hope it has nothing to do with the NBA. i want a team back so bad but this just seems like a slap in the face to me. they should just hand us the grizz, warriors, or hornets already
laugh.gif
Warriors
laugh.gif
? No way, the bay area is a goldmine for the NBA... especially with Ellison ready to buy the Warriors. They'd be foolish to let this team leave.

Get some other team. The Grizzlies would be ok with me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

seattle doesn't have a team anymore for a reason.
Because an out of town owner bought them with the intent of moving them.

This would be a great event. I would definitely buy tickets the first day available. Would be nice to see them honor GP, former Sonics, and some current Seattle area native players.

Back
Top Bottom