Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

Even a person who has only watched csi can tell that apartment crime scene was staged. Where the bodies fell and the samoan guy getting shot in the back of the head don't add up.

Also the fact that the other guy died hours before the Samoan.

But that's why Ray told Mac to get someone he trusted to go to the crime scene I suppose.

I'm two episodes in so far.

Bunchy is a complete idiot man. Helping Mick escape and then going on the run.

At least he didn't kill the cop.

Don't see anyway this season doesn't end with Mick dying; things are too far gone.

Guess Bunchie figured helping his pops break outta prison wasn’t enough , minus well add child abduction to it too :lol: :smh:
I mean you might as well go all in... :smokin:lol:

Napoleon Dynomite’s grandma is lulz... Wasn’t sure what kinda kinky *** ish she was trying to do with the nun outfit, the preacher outfit, & that damn water bead... ewww....

Man wtf with is Terry thinkin?!?!?! You still got Parkinson’s bruh....

So ill they picked Nas’ NY State Of Mind for the montage of Ray getting his hands right at Terry’s new gym. :smokin I hate boston teams but it was cool when Ray flashed the sox cap to Terry...

Last edited:
They going hard with this Nas stuff. Old lady on some Life's A ***** steez :rofl:

Bunch is desperate and dumb. Life comes at you fast. I remember when he couldn't bring himself to have sex.

This Bridgette storyline gave me a big sigh but then it became ****ing great and hilarious. Ray stomping those dudes out with the kid :lol:

Of course Mickey's dumbass falls asleep and this old lady turns on him. Riding out to Run the Jewels though :rofl:

i missed all of last season, then i see a preview that ray is in new york now, wtf?

Season has been fire so far...Sandy and her rat tail singing “LAB” and then with the jig has been my MVP lol. Glad the show is back to being great.

Last edited:
I be feeling bad for Ray sometimes. His family is so ****in dumb. And I'm pretty sure Bunch calling Terry was just a ploy to get Terry to call Ray and bail out bunch per usual.

Love seeing baseball bat Ray. That father/son n law scene was dope.

This show finally came back to its roots.

:rofl::rofl: Ray and dude stomping that guy out was the highlight. Bunch will learn what Darell did, Mickey's plans never work. :rofl:

Bunch is so defeated and its like he has no other options at this point given how bad things are so hes gonna keep circling that drainage hole until he's dead or in prison ir somehow ends ups inna good situation :lol:

:lol: @ Ray seeing a new young Abby or the actual young Abby.

Connor. Such a pathetic waste. Ray needs to stop bothering with him.

Daryl desperate too. Legit perpetuated a stereotype.

I need an anita novak. She came over there with no panties on or ray penetrated through them.

Broad sad fam ain't even want the cooch
Ole third times a charm broad

Last edited:
I need an anita novak. She came over there with no panties on or ray penetrated through them.
Probably pulled them to the side.

From what I saw when she bent over and got the dress hiked up she was wearing one of those under garter belt things connected to under garments and panty hose. Probably had a thong on too.

Yo what's going on with cop storyline? He's taking bribes to do what?

Ray kid's are all trash. He needs to let them go.
Yea so far this season Ray been doing nothing but trying to help and actually be nice to em...but they still on some bs like he actively making their life worse :smh:

He needs to go back to when he basically aint care bout whats going on with them kids since they actin like that :lol:

Man I can’t believe them damn kids.! Ray need to seriously move the hell on. Bending over backwards for them, f that. I just can’t seem to figure the cop out. Dude was kool just wanted his kid in his life. Now he on the take and who knows what else. He gone mess around and get Ray twisted.

Now Bunch, I thought for sure he was about to off Mick. He should have! Any repercussions Bunch faces now, he damn well deserves! No sympathy for him at all. Ray need to leave ole girl alone, now that he got that out of his system. Season turning out alright..:smokin

Why is Susan Sarandon still sexy

Guess Bunchie figured helping his pops break outta prison wasn’t enough , minus well add child abduction to it too :lol: :smh:

I had to rewind him taking the baby a couple times. :lol: **** was so funny and dumb.

Don't see anyway this season doesn't end with Mick dying; things are too far gone.

Mick will find a way. :lol:

Terry is crazy. He's the one trying to get himself killed :lol: I didn't know the device could be adjusted to make him act like he's on speed.

Bunch is becoming wrecklessly insane :lol: Goes soft on the bus robbery but randomly robs the check cashing place with the panty hose on their faces as they cross the street before they enter :smh:

Ray vs. Nypd is wild. Susan Surandon is one tough *****. So ****ing sexy.

****ing Bridgette ruins things again.

Last edited:
Saying everyone in the Donovan clan is self destructive is such an understatment. Like everyone of them dudes right down to Ray’s 2 idiot kids. :lol::smh:

The producers/director should’ve contacted Nas to ask if they can borrow his Tutankhamun piece for Aunt Sandy to wear. She goes hard with the lyrics like she was in a cipher or something. :rofl:

I wanna take a cast iron skillet to mickey’s head... He’s such an eff up & Bunchie is even stupider for following him.

Back
Top Bottom