Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

This ep was wild.

A lot of cops dying :lol: :pimp:

Ray unloading on one. Thinking Bridgette was dead.

Mac committing that. Smitty killing that other cop with the poker.

Bunch crazy but he not a snitch.

Smitty Donovan :pimp: :pimp:

Bunch redeemed himself in my eyes by not snitchin. I **** with Mick again too, definitely held it down with the fam.

Terry...he gotta go.

Why do I have a feeling that Terry giving up Mick will also involve those bodies?

Best season in a while for sure.

Glad to see the Donovan clan back at it.

Rays kids make me wanna have a vasectomy. They’ve always been trash.

Just like A.J. in The Sopranos and Dana Brody in Homeland. I can't imagine these actors are far off from the roles they play... they never end up in other roles once they are done with these shows.

Just the start to this finale alone :rofl: :sick: Smitty aint ready for all that.

Bridge shocked me though. She must've been too numb. Make sandwiches, casually sawing off heads

When Terr showed up :rofl: Then he gets over it and starts shoveling too

Didn't know if Ray was gonna kill Sam or maybe **** her :lol: She got what was coming to her thoughbfor those foul moves. Liev has gone method. I want to know if he's mastered that twitch or if its involuntary.

Ray gift wrapped dude for Lena. She left some blood on that rope though.

Pretty touching for Mick. Guess he was there a bit.

This was a great season. Back to form.

Wanda is a down a** broad... Wish I had a Wanda in my fam...

:rofl:@ Bridget serving up samiches... I guess she’s embracin’ her Donovan genes & the family business. Poor Smitty.

Finale was solid. Ray settled all his accounts & hopefully is squared away with Lena. He needs her back. No one can do what she does for him. He needs her to watch his 6.

Props to Terry... Good to hear what he said to Ray...

Very solid season. Glad it’s coming back for 7.

Last edited:
So Bridget just casually choppin up bodies now?? Makes sense.

Smitty disappointed me. He need to get his **** together.

Yo I swear Mick is the most well written character on that show. Last season i was hoping Ray would kill him and be done with him. Now I'm hoping Ray helps him beat his charhes.

Solid finale to a solid season.

Sidenote, what happened to Ray's FBI connect?

That FBI connect wanted no more parts with Ray after the way he screwed him over.

The last deal they were involved in was to put Mick away (for again I think crimes he did not commit :lol: I forget).

Besides that guy became the head of the LA or Cali division of the FBI. NY is a whole other division who he has no familiarity with.

Wasn't Bridget just asking Ray if he's ever killed someone not too long ago? Now all of a sudden she's just casually sawing off heads from corpses?

The opening was too funny everyone was too casual and Smitty was freaking out like any normal person would :lol:.
Great season so glad this show is back after last season.

Mega late pass but I just started binging this show. On the 2nd season now. Good to see Bunk, Manolo and Dash Mihok in this.

Last edited:
Yeah his name is crazy. I had seen him in a few movies years ago (Romeo and Juliet, Whiteboyz) but I became aware of his name from the song he did with Sabac in 2004

Back
Top Bottom