Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

I was referring to the chick and the daughter she was chilling with. I caught her brother and the ex lover. Just not sure who the woman friend was and her daughter. If just her old friend then I got it. If family or something else, no idea.
Oh that lady I don't think they got into it yet what the connection is. If I had to guess she might have liked or been involved with Ray and Abbey ended up with him.

Abbey went back to see her family that chick is her sister and her daughter is Abbey niece

They made it really clear :lol:

Bridget and the teacher hopefully it's not much to that

Katie Holmes :smokin

Last edited:
tonight's episode was strange to me .. this finney family makes me so uneasy, i'm glad lena is coming back to work for ray & told him to lighten the fck up, & we finally got to see the lucha libre chick's tatas .. yay !?

Last 2 eps have been subpar. Not really liking the Finney family angle just yet. Will need to wait and see how it plays out though.

Last 2 eps have been subpar. Not really liking the Finney family angle just yet. Will need to wait and see how it plays out though.
i feel the same way, i just don't understand them yet, but i bet the next episode we will learn more about them, because they can't keep people in suspense this long about a main component of this season, hopefully.

Finally caught up to last nights episode, why they always got to do Bunchy so dirty?

Also when Mickey said if God didn't want us to jerk of he would've made our arms shorter I lost it.... :rofl:

Ray getting 3% of a possible NFL team... :pimp:

Micky and Ray better watch out it seems like they are messing with the wrong people especially that latina drug lord....

Finally caught up to last nights episode, why they always got to do Bunchy so dirty?

Also when Mickey said if God didn't want us to jerk of he would've made our arms shorter I lost it.... :rofl:

Micky and Ray better watch out it seems like they are messing with the wrong people especially that latina drug lord....
that micky line was great :lol:

I didn't pick up on it, but we're the Mexican wrestlers really hustling bunch? Or was that chick really into him?

that micky line was great :lol:

I didn't pick up on it, but we're the Mexican wrestlers really hustling bunch? Or was that chick really into him?
I think she was hustling him at first with the brothers but I think she legit caught feelings for him and felt bad about the situation when he came clean and told her about getting molested as a kid by a priest.

Oh since we are talking about priests now that guy is a dirty dude trying to squeeze Bunchy for information knowing he got abused as a kid.... :smh:

I think she was hustling him at first with the brothers but I think she legit caught feelings for him and felt bad about the situation when he came clean and told her about getting molested as a kid by a priest.

Oh since we are talking about priests now that guy is a dirty dude trying to squeeze Bunchy for information knowing he got abused as a kid....
mean.gif
yea, that priest has been creepy since the first episode this season when he was tryna get information from ezra, i don't understand his angle yet either, i don't even think he's a priest for real.

Ray ****** up :lol:

All that and he gets 3% of nothing. I know he aint like the other protagonists on these tv shows so he probably aint make copies of those phone messages.

Don't know why Finney is so mad though :lol: You think Ray isn't going to take a chance on setting up his fam for life and so he won't have to do these fixit jobs anymore? C'mon son. Finney being gay or w/e aint surprising, Ray not smashing his daughter is though.

Bunchy :smh: I could've been praising his W this ep but son just had to foolishly spill the beans on the murder. ****** up so badly.

That lucha chick is so fine though. To think Bunchy aint even smash yet.

Still hoping this priest gets killed. I recognize the guy from a lot of tv and movie work. He can be a nuisance and a threat.

:x @ if this is where that Bridget story is going. Not interested in her giving it up to her teacher. I'd rather more Connor.

Poor Terry :smh: Son almost had me thinking he wasn't bugging. Thought those Aryans was back when I seen the weight. Hope he can keep it together. It was nice to see him, Ray, and Mickey get a laugh out of it though.

Mickey needs to just get this old lady and her crew killed. Don't know why he letting her intimidate and muscle him. It's annoying especially after the **** he just been through

Bunchy was bound to tell the girl or the priest more than he should,but coming off the nurder details like that, dummy

Priest is going to use what Bunchy told him. Feel like dude might even be an undercover for the church or something :smh:

We all know that Ray and Avi are going to link back up to take down the Aryans, and possibly Finney.

I don't understand how Bunchy could tell something like that knowing where he came from. The guy didn't even admit to murdering his"abuser". He just jooked his eyeballs out. Bunchy slipped up big time on that one.

Bunch messed up but I don't blame him, he is such a tortured character and such a mental ******.

Looks like Mickey is going to beat up a grandson next episode.

Ray took an L but i'm sure he'll figure it out, he always seems to get out of trouble...

Priest is going to use what Bunchy told him. Feel like dude might even be an undercover for the church or something :smh:

He does. He clearly told Ezra in the first episode thar he worked for the church. He was even wearing a preacher's collar. He said something about being a paraclet, I looked it up and it means "helper of the church". Honestly, I think he's a Vatican assassin. Ezra and his mistress are the only ones that have seen him in full church attire. He's definitely going to be out to exact some vengeance on Ray and Bunchy.

I also thought think Ray and Abby will be on the outs again. I feel like Paige was purposely trying to insinuate that her and Ray had a fling, and the "speech" her pops gave at the end about what Ray had to do for the 3% didn't help either. Abby is gonna fall for the Okey doke.

I been recapping/reviewing this season for one of  the sites I write for, just kind of lurking here to see what ppl think and why some are not watching.

I couldn't finish last night's ep but I'm working on it. Paige is most likely lying about some ****e. She and her pops will say or do anything to get a desired result.

THe "priest" is not an assassin. He's probably a Fed of some kind, I tend to doubt he has anything to do with the church.

Yo, if terry was tripping, who put the weight on the table at the end?

I been recapping/reviewing this season for one of  the sites I write for, just kind of lurking here to see what ppl think and why some are not watching.

I couldn't finish last night's ep but I'm working on it. Paige is most likely lying about some ****e. She and her pops will say or do anything to get a desired result.

THe "priest" is not an assassin. He's probably a Fed of some kind, I tend to doubt he has anything to do with the church.

If he was a Fed he'd have arrested Bunch for attempted murder after the confession. He would have has the confession, motive, and a body. Definitely enough to bring him for more questioning.

Back
Top Bottom