Ray Lewis: A Football Life is on NFL Network right now!

Watching it and :wow:. One of my favorite players!

NFL Films documented his 2011 season with the Baltimore Ravens -- he became the first player ever to wear a wireless microphone for an entire season -- and takes you well beyond his bone-jarring tackles, injuries, scraps, triumphs and defeats.

"The game will fade one day," Lewis says. "I realize that success is one thing. Impact is another. I live to impact people."

And that's where you'll see Lewis addressing law students at Harvard. You'll see him comforting a terminally ill fan and his family in their Maryland home. You'll see him talking to a soldier who wore Lewis' No. 52 jersey under his battle fatigues and gave the linebacker his Purple Heart.

"That type of interaction with people who really look up to you, that can change a life instantly," Lewis says.

PM if yall want a link

Yo dom 
nerd.gif

Forgot this was coming on.
mean.gif

I'm really looking forward to the one about Steve McNair.

just finished watching this. i loved every second of it.

I could listen to Ray Lewis talk for hours man, the dude is truly special. the ultimate motivator. hope he gets to another Superbowl before he leaves this game

^word i had to workout after watching this :lol:

i don't know how you can be a fan of this game and not appreciate this mans passion, work ethic, and drive.
was really hoping he got the hardware last year. dude is a different breed

Watched it last night and dude is truly an inspiration and a diff breed I would love to see ray win one more and him and reed can end it like elway...also like it was said on the special ray felt really sorry for the people mureded and their familes...I also felt really moved by bill warble and he died at the end and told ray he won't die until they win another soo sad

Probably bc of the murder case is the ONLY thing i can think of. Dude is as genuine as it gets in the NFL. Nothing but respect and would LOVE to play for him

I'd like for you to expand more on that reason. Honestly.

Were you there ? Did you see what happened ? Have you read the police report and investigation ? Ray Lewis saw two men be killed in front of him. Saw it. Didn't do it. He was scared to talk. That's what he was charged with. Finally he DID talk. Charges were dropped. Pretty cut and dry.

What would you do if you were in his shoes ? I know a lot of people that "talk" in different cases and there is retaliation against them, their property and their family. He ultimately did talk and came out of the situation a better person. A person that has changed and impacted the lives of hundreds of individuals. So I really am intrigued to how you can say you don't like him as a person PROBABLY because the murder case is the only thing you can THINK OF.

Not trying to start message board name calling and fights. Mature discussion and debate.

Probably bc of the murder case is the ONLY thing i can think of. Dude is as genuine as it gets in the NFL. Nothing but respect and would LOVE to play for him

I'd like for you to expand more on that reason. Honestly.

Were you there ? Did you see what happened ? Have you read the police report and investigation ? Ray Lewis saw two men be killed in front of him. Saw it. Didn't do it. He was scared to talk. That's what he was charged with. Finally he DID talk. Charges were dropped. Pretty cut and dry.

What would you do if you were in his shoes ? I know a lot of people that "talk" in different cases and there is retaliation against them, their property and their family. He ultimately did talk and came out of the situation a better person. A person that has changed and impacted the lives of hundreds of individuals. So I really am intrigued to how you can say you don't like him as a person PROBABLY because the murder case is the only thing you can THINK OF.

Not trying to start message board name calling and fights. Mature discussion and debate.

Edit - removed my post because it contained info that was told to me in confidence...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom