RE: how come no one mentions how Lebron is not clutch

HueyP, didn't Kobe come up clutch in Game 1 while Lebron was hiding his face for missing FTs?

last time i checked, BOTH players and their respective teams are 1-1, with more tough games ahead of them.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

By the way, we don't allow calling out other NTers and the PM feature still works.

I know I know, just did it in good fun.
Unfortunately, there's no delete this account link anymore
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

John Ireland was tweeting at the end of the game. He was hyped by Hedo's shot and his reaction to LeBron's shot was something like "That's why they should've gone to Kobe at the end of the game."

I still cant believe they used Kobe as a decoy
smh.gif

wait, hold the @!*% up, yall serious with the Kobe criticism??? I thought them was jokes... Haze, you better than that boy...you better than that. Damn nearho'n yallselves...

Nah, its all jokes.

Kobe is the most clutch player since MJ. Bron just starting his legacy in that department.

But a line has been drawn this post season....I'm riding for the King.

Not taking anything away from LeBron, he did come up clutch tonight but to be a clutch player you have to come up big in $everal of tho$e $ituation$ over time.One big game winner doe$ not make you clutch.

Originally Posted by King Kelvin

Not taking anything away from LeBron, he did come up clutch tonight but to be a clutch player you have to come up big in $everal of tho$e $ituation$ over time. One big game winner doe$ not make you clutch.

for $ome rea$on i cant take you $eriou$ly

Didn't Kobe get stripped in the Final seconds of game two, besides the last shot debacle?

Ah, that's what you were referring to.

See, I remembered it as Kobe hitting a three to tie the game, his teammates giving up a basket to MARTIN on a pass from freakin' NENE, Kobe tying the gameagain, then Kobe losing his dribble that led to the jump ball where JR Smith violated the NBA's rules, Anthony pushing Ariza to the ground andAriza fumbling. That's when Kobe had that reaction. Billups made three free throws to Gasol's two which left the Lakers with 4.9 seconds leftand the ball.

LeBron traveled, Hedo hits his shot, and with one second left, LeBron gets the shot.

Billups makes a free throw and with 4.9 seconds left, Fisher gets the shot.

That's why I believed that it wasn't a Kobe vs LeBron in the clutch thing.

so 1 clutch shot that lebron james makes, causes everyone to kiss up to him'? they shouldnt even be inthat spot.. 23 up against the magic..

Im not reading any of the thread before I say this:

This to be one of the most true but sadly horrifyingly mistimed threads I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom