RE: how come no one mentions how Lebron is not clutch

nerd.gif

my dude 2 for 2,
D.Rose aint goin #1 ...
smh.gif

hindsight is 20/20, but every Magic player should have been on the high side of their defender. Turk didn't even get screened, Bron just ran him a fewsteps into the lane and came out. That's 2 clean of a look

Nah man, it was a two point game, how u gonna overplay and just give up a easy look. that was how they had to play it.

Not a damn thing Turkoglu can do about that... He got a hand in his face... LeBron hit a tough shot...

they couldnt play hide ... they wer etrying to run the back door lob but magic played it perfect and made legod just make a clutch +*$ shot ... i will nevercall him lebron anymore ... he is officially LeGod ...

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

hindsight is 20/20, but every Magic player should have been on the high side of their defender. Turk didn't even get screened, Bron just ran him a few steps into the lane and came out. That's 2 clean of a look

you know the only point SVG drove home in the huddle was not to foul.

And thats the shot you want him taking. A fallaway 3 with 1 sec left? *Que Stan Van Gundy's facial expression*...you gotta live with that.

If he wins a title this year, we'll never see the end of that shot...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Never ever, it will be replayed for the rest of time. It will be like when the Red Sox came back from 3-0.

I'm breaking out into a rash just thinking about that future.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Never ever, it will be replayed for the rest of time. It will be like when the Red Sox came back from 3-0.

I'm breaking out into a rash just thinking about that future.
Same way we have to see Jordan's push off all the time. Let Bron get his shine
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom