******** re-sign TE Cooley

348
10
Joined Nov 4, 2006
My dude...

glad to have him back.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
 
15,860
4,801
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Congrats to the Skins.......for signing one of the slowest tight ends in the league. Cooley is garbage at best.

[hr][/hr]
Team
DC/MD/VA​
[hr][/hr]
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​
 
763
13
Joined Apr 4, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]Congrats to the Skins.......for signing one of the slowest tight ends in the league. Cooley is garbage at best.[hr][/hr]
:wow:
...this dude Deuce LMAOOOO...if this was 05' we'd be having words LOL...imma let this one rest CAUSE YOU KNOW U WRONG BRO!

He just mad cause once the NFL knows VD ain't takin Flintstone Vitamins in his daily supplements it's a WRAP!
 
15,860
4,801
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]wat sir are you smoking?[hr][/hr]


"I don't even smoke @#%$, ain't no joke"

Quote:[hr][/hr]your team is?[hr][/hr]


The greatest franchise in football history, if that wasn't obvious enough for you, the sig says it all!!

Quote:[hr][/hr] ...this dude Deuce LMAOOOO...if this was 05' we'd be having words LOL[hr][/hr]
Doubles :wink:
.

Quote:[hr][/hr]He just mad cause once the NFL knows VD ain't takin Flintstone Vitamins in his daily supplements it's a WRAP![hr][/hr]


Do you really think Cooley is going to have a better year than VD, I don't think you want to take it their champ??

Quote:[hr][/hr]Cooley is definitely nice. He's versatile and team oriented.[hr][/hr]


I suppose next your going to say that he's the most versatile TE in the league right
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Team Member #2, The Dynasty will return​
 
Top Bottom