Real deep things that you've heard when others were intoxicated

What are some real deep comments or long talks you've heard from others while they were intoxicated.

For example: Your best friend says to you, u remember when you got robbed, well i did it, i needed the money then.

or maybe a female friend tells you her true feelings

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

What are some real deep comments or long talks you've heard from others while they were intoxicated.

For example: Your best friend says to you, u remember when you got robbed, well i did it, i needed the money then.

or maybe a female friend tells you her true feelings

damn, your friend robbed you?
smh.gif
...but this has never happened to me...I do blame doing stupid stuff on being drunk when I'm not though

laugh.gif
@ that story. i hope that was hypothetical, bruh.. intoxicated or not,let somebody say something like that to me.
smh.gif

One of my ex friends told me she had relations with my then boyfriend. I dont think she was really drunk, but I believe she had a heavy heart and used thealcohol as an excuse to let the cat out of the bag.

roll.gif
@ getting robbed by one of your friends he being so drunk he tells you in a drunken shame.
roll.gif

yea that female friend that tells you that she's feeling you and all that, then when she's sobered up she don't remember a damn thing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One time me and a bunch of pals were hot-boxing, cruising around real late.
Well we ended up at a 7/11 around 4am, and we noticed early-working people already awake and getting coffee.
This triggered us to say we were in their "tomorrow" while we were still in our "today" just late at night...

...pretty much had us all concluding that we were time travelers.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bpdanasmoke.gif

apparently when we were drunk, a friend of mine informed me that we had a really deep conversation about life and whatnot.

he seemed to be genuinely hurt when i told him that I didnt remember that whatsoever
laugh.gif
smh.gif

me and my uncle had a moment about how we both hate my father and the man he's become...

That Rumplemint that $#** is the Devils drinks. Man so many crazy and W T F things has happen in my life bc of this drink.
laugh.gif

One of my buddies in high school once went on a drunken rant, about how much he loved his girlfriend, and how he wanted all of us (his friends) to be his bestmen at his wedding
laugh.gif

They broke up a few months later
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

That Rumplemint that $#** is the Devils drinks. Man so many crazy and W T F things has happen in my life bc of this drink.
laugh.gif

my first and last time having it
roll.gif
waitress was like you drink this?! isaid i never had she said its the devils drink
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I'm usually the one tellin the deep things to my sober friends...

I guess i say alot while drunk cuz i always hold it in... I hate when they bring it up later and i'm like "I told u that?"
smh.gif

i was once told "you can't eat baked lays while high, it's too ironic"
laugh.gif

once when i was
pimp.gif
i came up with a theory that time travel is impossible, because even if a time machine is invented in the future, someone woulda came andtold us in the past by now

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif
I'm usually the one tellin the deep things to my sober friends...

I guess i say alot while drunk cuz i always hold it in... I hate when they bring it up later and i'm like "I told u that?"
smh.gif

I feel you man. i hold a lot of things back in my sober life. But when im on that drink i let loose.

indifferent.gif
@ some girl telling me she loved me ever since she first sawme.. i was
laugh.gif
and thought to myself "This B_must be crazy.."

Ayo...we got zooted the other day...and got to talking about religion...

No offense to anyone, but my boy started talking about Catholics...but it was in Jamaican patois...and I was in TEARS......

when we get high it's usually like they become divorce lawyers or religious experts lmao

Back
Top Bottom