REAL FANS APPRECIATION THREAD

mad props to dude...this is what a real fan is all about...even though hes a clips fan i got respect for him...me being a Laker fan weve been fortunate to havea lot of winning seasons�but it makes it real�hard to identify who the true die hard�fans from the bandwagoners...this guy�stuck with them regardless of howbad they are...pretty cool how the players give him love too...i salute the real fans stick with your teams
pimp.gif

Video's not working.

I'm a real fan and I go through the thick and thin with three professional teams and the one college program I cheer for.

-Minnesota Timberwolves
-Minnesota Vikings
-Minnesota Twins
-Minnesota Golden Gophers

I had a brief stint this winter where I was questioning if I wanted to be a fan of the Timberwolves...but after like 6 hours I realized that I couldn'tabandon my squad like that. I've been with them too long and I would always have the emotional tie
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif

Real fans
smokin.gif

-Oakland Raiders
-Golden State Warriors
-California Golden Bears

A few ups, lots of downs, will be a fan of all three teams until my last days.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Video's not working.

I'm a real fan and I go through the thick and thin with three professional teams and the one college program I cheer for.

-Minnesota Timberwolves
-Minnesota Vikings
-Minnesota Twins
-Minnesota Golden Gophers

I had a brief stint this winter where I was questioning if I wanted to be a fan of the Timberwolves...but after like 6 hours I realized that I couldn't abandon my squad like that. I've been with them too long and I would always have the emotional tie
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif

Real fans
smokin.gif

you really went through an application process tho to be a knick fan..

I get hated on by a lot of friends because I'm a so-called homer. I support my Cubs, Bears, Bulls, 'Hawks, and Michigan Wolverines. Better than hoppingon every team on the rise like a ton of people in the world
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

you really went through an application process tho to be a knick fan..
And I qualified
pimp.gif

But unlike that lame Carlos Tevez...I abandoned the Knick thing like 6 hours after I started the whole thing up.

Remember too...that was when McHale was looking strong as ever in his GM position and it didn't look the franchise had any hope for the future.

-Miami Heat
-Miami Dolphins
-Florida State Seminoles

Miami is full of fair weather fans. The only teams that consistently get love are the Dolphins and the Canes. You can find followers of the Marlins and Heatbut it's hard to find true fans who'll stick with them when they're in the dumps.
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the Marlins because I don't really like baseball but if I had to choose a favorite mlb team I'd pick them.However, when those two World Series runs came around everyone was claiming to be a huge Marlin fan, and then they're gone the next season.

As long as the A's, 49ers, and Warriors are in the Bay, I will ALWAYS be with them.

My father being from LA exposed me to the teams I became a fan of. I have never looked back.

Dodgers- Fernando "El Toro" Valenzuela. Me and my pops were huge fans

Lakers- Magic made me want to become a basketball player. Left that dream behind when Istopped growing at 5'9.
frown.gif

49'ers- Joe and Rice were my heroes growing up.

Bulls- Simply because my dad was a Jordan fan since his days at UNC and we followed Jordanas fans to the Bulls.

University of Maryland- Pops got free tickets to a lot of their 2001-2002 regular seasongames since his company was working on the campus. We became fans and amazingly that year they won the Championship.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had never chosen a team to follow in the NCAA before this. I just like watching sports. But after this became a Terps fan and actually ended up going to UMDand am about to graduate.

Atlas de Guadalajara- Pop is from Guadalajara. Their dynamic and youthful play is justfire. Win big or loose big. Always a show.

Bacelona- Maradona. Fan ever since.

Arsenal- Henry. Fan ever since.

You already know! I bleed :

Miami Dolphins

Miami Heat

Florida Marlins

Miami Hurricanes

oilers - ive been a fan since i can remember. most people around here prolly couldnt tell me who the previous captains of the team were. "shayne corson?who is that?" anyways...when the oil went on that unsuccessful stanley cup run a couple years ago, i made myself look like i wasnt a fan. i was so sick ofall the bandwagoners w/ their newly bought jerseys and 'go oilers' tags on chat, i decided to stray away from the crowd. i watched all games at homewith my dad and talked very seldomly about hockey in public. today, where are these 'fans' now?

raptors - im not in toronto, but i will always stick by their side

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

sig check
pimp.gif

much respect to Clipper Darrell and real laker fans.
I wanna give this dude props because no matter how much people hate on his team, not matter how bad his team is, he is always rooting for them. Props to you for sticking it out man

Dude in the video is a clown. I went to the warriors/clips game in LA during the "we believe" season. before they made the jackson/harrington trade.me and my folks was wearing warriors gear and he called us bandwagon fans.
indifferent.gif
. obviously he knew nothing bout hoops b/c they were trash.even got blown out bylike 30. but he is a die hard clips fan so ill give him a lil props.

Knicks fan checking in...haven't been able to watch them as much as I used to though.

Here's to hoping they become respectable again sometime soon lol

http://www.streeter-photography.com/galleries/packers-********/content/bin/images/large/2007.10.14_Packers_Redskins_002.jpg

Til I die.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

http://www.streeter-photography.com/galleries/packers-********/content/bin/images/large/2007.10.14_Packers_Redskins_002.jpg

Til I die.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People already know

Plus Astros,Rockets, NY Rangers, Maryland Bball, USC Football
nothing is better than cheering for you team and people getting mad
laugh.gif