Real Life World Of War Craft???

So I was all the park today and I see a grip of people with Foam swords, hammers, shields, bow staff, even one dude had a bow and arrow with foam arrows!!? Imean I saw this on the movie Role Models but dudes where really going at it!!!........Anybody ever seen this in real life???

i aint gonna front, i would like to try gettin into suttin like that. it looks fun. beating some1 up wit a foam sword FTW!

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i aint gonna front, i would like to try gettin into suttin like that. it looks fun. beating some1 up wit a foam sword FTW!

the amount of NT clans we could get. We would take over. but all must follow the ROC.

You guys dont understand!.......this big black dude showed up with a black cape stiched with a yellow lightning bolt on the back! btw dude with the bow andarrows was gettin' at fools

indifferent.gif

I'd be in there double claymored up, doing the scissor slice decapitation on some

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

You guys dont understand!.......this big black dude showed up with a black cape stiched with a yellow lightning bolt on the back! btw dude with the bow and arrows was gettin' at fools
makin yourself the costume would prob be half the fun. looking crazy and beating some1 up wit a foam sword FTW!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Larping? In LA? WHERE???

That's what it's called???..........I should be called "the most awesome thing Ive ever seen on a Saturday in the park"

yeah, stands for Live Action Role Playing

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Pretty sure it's called a cosplay convention..? For hardcore fans

nope, that's different. that's costume play, dressing up (star wars conventions, comicon, hell even your chick dressing up as a nurse can be consideredcosplay) this is a diff beast.

Back
Top Bottom