Real or fake 1994 white cement 3?

4C7838DE-BA34-4568-8BC4-C4839A4E29DB.png
BF35D854-7364-4698-9661-0835F325F350.png
4D6BCBD0-08F9-4507-94CF-F054C3BB1E90.jpeg
92B81D21-0A9D-4ECA-8263-D55F13DC4B3E.jpeg
C0C2EAD5-77E2-4A36-8579-40DE272A897B.jpeg
159E54EA-022F-46E2-989F-824405B2FDFD.png
4D6BCBD0-08F9-4507-94CF-F054C3BB1E90.jpeg

Need better shots of the shoes to be accurate. It appears to be a sole swapped pair possibly. Most soles on 94' pairs are crumbling or cracked up at this point. Size tag shot and better straight on shots would confirm.

Need better shots of the shoes to be accurate. It appears to be a sole swapped pair possibly. Most soles on 94' pairs are crumbling or cracked up at this point. Size tag shot and better straight on shots would confirm.
Believe it or not I still have my pair with the mids still completely intact. Would I wear now? Hell no. lol

Believe it or not I still have my pair with the mids still completely intact. Would I wear now? Hell no. lol
I believe it. There are many out there for sure. Just 8/10 they are yellowish, cracking or completely crumbling. I'm not seeing any of that here. Also the angles the pix are taken may also be because they have been swapped. I'd rather just see a few more pix to be certain.

30BD3806-50EA-4D3B-A19D-9D94256C0D08.png
I believe it. There are many out there for sure. Just 8/10 they are yellowish, cracking or completely crumbling. I'm not seeing any of that here. Also the angles the pix are taken may also be because they have been swapped. I'd rather just see a few more pix to be certain.
The seller admitted that they are a sole swap and here is the size tag

Looks to be legit. However the sole swap kills any collectors value IMO. Also wearing them depending upon how good the swap was performed could be problematic. You may be constantly reglueing/fixing them. I would shy away from this particular pair on either case.

Looks to be legit. However the sole swap kills any collectors value IMO. Also wearing them depending upon how good the swap was performed could be problematic. You may be constantly reglueing/fixing them. I would shy away from this particular pair on either case.
The real reason I’m buying these is because they’re an insane steal and I’m looking to flip

The real reason I’m buying these is because they’re an insane steal and I’m looking to flip
Just a few things to consider 1: Most people looking for a pair of 94's are going to be collectors more than likely. A sole swapped pair would turn them away. 2: How well was the swap preformed, and was an authentic donor used(also why they may be cheaper than expected) 3: What would be the going rate for used questionable sole swapped 94's?
You may have to sit on them for some time or move them for a steal yourself. Personally I'd only pay about $40-$50 for them.

Just a few things to consider 1: Most people looking for a pair of 94's are going to be collectors more than likely. A sole swapped pair would turn them away. 2: How well was the swap preformed, and was an authentic donor used(also why they may be cheaper than expected) 3: What would be the going rate for used questionable sole swapped 94's?
You may have to sit on them for some time or move them for a steal yourself. Personally I'd only pay about $40-$50 for them.
Well I assumed 170 would be good because they are ds never laced even though they’re sole swapped

I have to agree here. Im a collector myself that has tried to find certain originals. But when I find they are swapped, instant no for me. I want it all original. Going in I already know they are not wearable. To me the new midsole will hold up but the upper will eventually crack up as well. Being an average nobody collector here, thats how I think. If your trying to flip, make sure you tell the future buyer about the swap. Thats something they should know for sure.

Best advise is to just stay away from that pair. First time I may have legitimized a half legit half fake shoe. Def been wrong before but this is a first maybe.

As far as the swap goes. It looks seemless. Very good really. I would have never thought there was one here. Anyway, my pair still in original form but at the same time, they def look their age. I cant imagine anyone wearing 94s at this point. Maybe a J 1, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom