Real street cat holds his own vol. real street cat

All dat barkin, aint bout no action. We see who da real **** roun here. badness revoked b.

What a dumb fat ***** how hard was it toget your dog? Lucky one of those vehicles didn't run over your dog to entertain a silly fight

So that's how you New Yorkers get down?
:smh:

That fat woman is lucky neither she nor her dog got run over.

Ny street cats aint no joke. I was in ny for the 4th chillin at my cuz crib. Street cats waitied till sunset and raided the back yard for the BBQ scraps. They were str8 killing each other over the scraps. I was watching it like it was a movie.

When I lived in ny I had this cat that would go out at night. Dude used to come back in the morning all ****** up. Bleeding and cut up. My moms had this bird that got away out the window. The next morning, nothing but green feathers and a head all over the front yard

I feel terrible but that's one of the funniest things I've seen in a minute. :lol:

That stupid fat ***** was pissing me off with her stupidity. Then she started kicking the **** out of the cat? :stoneface:

But bruh, "THEY JUMPED THE CAT! UNBEILAVBLE! THEY JUMPED THE CAT"

Kay Slay had me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Slow dogs also really annoy me.

Last edited:
Sign of a bad dog owner: you're scared of your own dog.
That stupid fat ***** was pissing me off with her stupidity. Then she started kicking the **** out of the cat?
indifferent.gif

"heathcliff! get that ***** some water and some food!"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom