REAL talk: Buying things for a random girl

Dump-3.jpg

I bought a pack of cds before just so I can burn a cd for a girl that I like
smile.gif
she asked me for it btw.

If she really believes that, you're probably on that list.

But, really, it would be hella easy. I know a dude who bought a purse for some chick he met at the mall on the day of. I think it was like $100 or something.

He didn't really even know the chick, I think. He probably had her on facebook, but dude only has girls added on facebook, and his reply ratio is like50:1.

No disrespect but that doesn't sound like your chick...sounds like she is being shared. If she even had the audacity to tell you that, then she has someoneon speeddial to make those purchases.

She wanted you or some other dude to cop her some over priced jeans?

She's definitely playing some games and/or ____________ other dude(s).

Pics?

Hell no and if she can ask a dude that may actually do that, then she def. Doing something wit him...there's no way I'm droppin that kind of bread onany chick, let alone one wit a man without something...u need to step to ya girl

thats so disrespectful of her best believe if im buying a chick some 200 dollar jeans she getting creampied on the regular

i wouldnt buy a random broad free water

laugh.gif
Are you serious? I'd drop her on the spot, no questions asked if my girl brought something like that up.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no!!! if thats not ur girl then heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no:.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

it is tricking if you got it
agreed

and yo, I got a question....... I kind of sort of want to buy flowers for the whole place "a girl I used to know" works at......... its for all ofthem...
should I?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

agreed

and yo, I got a question....... I kind of sort of want to buy flowers for the whole place "a girl I used to know" works at......... its for all of them...
should I?
embarassed.gif
if she works at victorias secret with a handfull of dimes, go ahead.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

agreed

and yo, I got a question....... I kind of sort of want to buy flowers for the whole place "a girl I used to know" works at......... its for all of them...
should I?
embarassed.gif
if she works at victorias secret with a handfull of dimes, go ahead.
very very close, but all the older ladies there have always been nice to me... and I still wish the best for the fat cheeked dirty bird
ohwell.gif

this girl idea = a beat down waiting to happen

dude not gonna like getting con out of $200

not a chance i would buy them for some random girl unless strings were definitely attached.

and not a chance my girl would wear those jeans if another guy (thats not a relative) bought them for her. consider them destroyed at first sight.

Back
Top Bottom