Real talk: Can a society with women at the helm function better? NT females, show youselves.

I was thinking about this earlier. Can women run things better than men? Sure, they can maintain a household and have contributed to the economical world also.But when it comes to being responsible for the lives of an entire nation, international economic infrastructures, etc... do you think they can hold it down?

I always wonder what things would have been like in the event that Hillary Clinton were to have become POTUS.

I think it's a no-brainer. Some women have the capacity to accept the stress and responsibility that would come with running a country. Just as some menaren't cut out for the job at all. It all depends on the female that's running.

lol i remember when i started a thread about what would NT be like if it were mostly females...

that %#%+ got me banned for a month
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

example:
Period Unappreciation vol. Aunt Flo is back
My boyfriend hit me vol. he loves me tho
laugh.gif

I mean, let's look at history. Do you think a female empress would have allowed the bombing of Pearl Harbor?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

lol i remember when i started a thread about what would NT be like if it were mostly females...

that %#%+ got me banned for a month
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

example:
Period Unappreciation vol. Aunt Flo is back
My boyfriend hit me vol. he loves me tho
laugh.gif

JJB

I mean I guess they could all band together and cook enough to end world hunger.

But as far as decision-making? Let's see if we can learn to drive properly before we try anything else.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't see why not...

Reasoning besides you having a vagina?

Why couldn't a woman run the country? In order to get to that point she'd have to be just as educated as a man that would run the country...its notlike we'd vote Paris Hilton to run the world.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Thing would remain the same because in the end all politicians, male and female, are all worthless sacks of @#$%

But if women were to establish political institutions, do you think they'd have done it different as to alleviate any corruption? I mean, politics canbasically be summed up as a group of men who are all vying for the most power with a female here and there to avoid lawsuits.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I mean I guess they could all band together and cook enough to end world hunger.

But as far as decision-making? Let's see if we can learn to drive properly before we try anything else.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
...I can see where this is going.....

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Let's see if we can learn to drive properly before we try anything else.
wink.gif
i swear i dont understand how so many women are bad drivers... makes no sense to me

^you try puttin on your pants/skirt...plucking your eyebrows...and texting and see how well you navigate the road...

Originally Posted by solesurvi0r7

Can women run things better

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

maybe back in the day

2k9 women is all messed up,just watch the maury show and your question will be answered

To think someone could run a country better because of their sex is ******ed.

But if women were to establish political institutions, do you think they'd have done it different as to alleviate any corruption? I mean, politics can basically be summed up as a group of men who are all vying for the most power with a female here and there to avoid lawsuits.

No man..sex wouldn't change anything in this aspect, you're insinuating that men are easier to corrupt because they are the majority. The majority ofpoliticians are men but that doesn't mean things would be the opposite with women. You think if Hilliary was elected she wouldn't be doing similarthings that Bush, Clinton, and Obama are doing? This @*@+ is a big game man. That the text book scene is irrelevant. Jesus dude..

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Thing would remain the same because in the end all politicians, male and female, are all worthless sacks of @#$%

But if women were to establish political institutions, do you think they'd have done it different as to alleviate any corruption? I mean, politics can basically be summed up as a group of men who are all vying for the most power with a female here and there to avoid lawsuits.
The political institutions would have been built differently, but they same corruption would be there. Women are as greedy and power hungry asmen. The end result would be the exact same situation that we have now.

^you try puttin on your pants/skirt...plucking your eyebrows...and texting and see how well you navigate the road...
how bout you try getting dressed in your !@%@++% house & not in the damn car

how bout women try not driving big *%@ cars they know they cant handle

how bout that

I think so. Not all women are dumb, unaware of what's going on around them and irrational. Some can actually problem solve and think about things logicallywhile keeping the next man's feelings in mind because those feelings matter in terms of working out deals and getting things signed. When needed a womancan turn around and press that red button with a smile on her face.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

how bout you try getting dressed in your !@%@++% house & not in the damn car

how bout women try not driving big *%@ cars they know they cant handle

how bout that

you about you stay out my %%@@#@% way when i'm pushin the new Navigator my dad bought me???
don't trust anything that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die.
eyes.gif
how old are you? joke stopped being funny a long timeago...she can either bleed or give birth to your child...you decide...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

No man..sex wouldn't change anything in this aspect, you're insinuating that men are easier to corrupt because that what you're generally programmed to believe. The majority of politicians are men but that doesn't mean things would be the opposite with women. You think if Hilliary was elected she would'nt be doing similar things that Bush, Clinton, and Obama are doing? This @*@+ is a big game man. That the text book scene is irrelevant. Jesus dude..

You're looking at it in a more recent scope. Hillary was just a more recent example. I'm talking about going back in time to periods that actuallyshaped the society in which we live today. For instance, what if it were women that attended the constitutional convention? Would their idea have lasted the200+ years?

What I'm asking is simple. Would our society truly function better, or even remotely the same for that matter, if women were in charge from the beginning?

Back
Top Bottom