Real talk, can we say the Chappelle show is one of the greatest Sketch comedy shows of our time?

This whole skit was epic
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chapelle Show was one of my favorites, but In Living Color was classic. SNL reigns supreme.

Originally Posted by TRIUMPH82

Chapelle Show was one of my favorites, but In Living Color was classic. SNL reigns supreme.

In Living Color was classic but it doesn't even come close to tapping the depths that Chappelle went. SNL....ehh....but it still reigns i guess

Chapelle show will remain overrated in my opinion. I can count on my hand the amount of funny skits on the show.

In living Color was good but had some wack moments, and the last season when they had all those random people was HORRID!

Mad TV use to be Epic back when it had Will Sasso and Aries Spears, now its.....

never was a fan of SNL, but I do respect the older seasons because of Eddie and the older vets who I find funny.

But the Chappelle show had some OMG THIS CAN'T BE LIFE
eek.gif
comedy moments.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

man it is the GOAT yea i said it name a show better.....

dont worry ill wait.....

I'll assume you meant sketch show but since you just said "show" I'm going with Martin
pimp.gif

Whats excellent about the show is that it ended at its peak. Most shows end when they have run out of juice. This allows Chappelles Show to leave a good tastein or minds.

Originally Posted by socaking

Whats excellent about the show is that it ended at its peak. Most shows end when they have run out of juice. This allows Chappelles Show to leave a good taste in or minds.
Yea, it hurts that it ended, but still you can never say he "fell off"

GOAT to me cause i could relate
the older is jus blah to me.
Its pretty much how it relates to u i guess

Back
Top Bottom