Real Talk, do you wipe your tip after you pee?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

roll.gif
at girls when they be like "it tastes like pee"
roll.gif
roll.gif
ROLLIN!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

your not alone, i wipe to my man. shaking for me doesnt get all get all the pee out so i wipe.
extra drippage in your pants feels extra nasty

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

roll.gif
at girls when they be like "it tastes like pee"
roll.gif
roll.gif
ROLLIN!
laugh.gif

How would she know what pee taste like? How long has she known R. Kelly? I wanna do a remix with him.
sick.gif

worst than this is when ure out on your first wear of a pair of new jays, then u pee and it splatters all on the toebox. hate that with a passion, after that ijust use em as beaters

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I hate it when I shake and think I got it all, and I put it back in and some more comes out
indifferent.gif

dude thats the worst, i hate that too
lmao. i thought i was alone. i hate that %!##.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Squeeze and shake brah

goddamn!!you don't want to have kids, do you? dude trying to suffocate himself.
on the real though, muslims are supposed to water down the tip whenever they pee or else they are not clean enough to perform prayers. i just do the <lilboosie>wipe me down<lil boosie>

What happens if I'm in a public restroom? Do I leave my wang hanging out and walk over to the paper towels to wipe?

Originally Posted by 0cks

Squeeze and shake brah
Exactly. Gently squeeze the length of the urethra from base to tip and shake and your good.
laugh.gif
at wiping your tip at a urinal.

NT is so %*%!**% random...and I luv it
roll.gif

Why would u shake it? You're shaking out unguided missiles around your toilet
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Why would u wipe it - +%@, are we talking about the same parts?
roll.gif

It works for toothpaste, it works for peeing too: just squeeze it out. It's more controlled than "making it rain" around your toilet seat
laugh.gif
, and it gets everything that's there the first time.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

nh of course, but am i the only one that wipes after i pee? i mean lowkey, if you don't that's nasty
laugh.gif
, the "shake" doesnt cut it. you know damn well there be excess pee dripping after.

- i seriously thought i was the only one. not only do i wipe after i piss, but i also have to take a shower after every dump. think what you will but you cantcall me dirty
grin.gif

I hate it when I shake and think I got it all, and I put it back in and some more comes out
indifferent.gif

- the more reason to wipe.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i wipe, then again im uncut/uncircmsized.

-
sick.gif
dryed up pee FTL.

indifferent.gif
I wipe... no lie and I go to a stall so I can use the toilet paper.

lol i wipe my tip after i poop, before i 'wipe', because otherwise it can drip down on the seat/floor or even my clothes.

when just peeing, a shake and a squeeze will suffice.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

There is a reason why there is no TP rolls next to urinals. You are telling me when you piss in public you walk to the stall with ya johnson out to grab tp or you grab tp prior to pissing?
eek.gif
sick.gif

Word.

Back
Top Bottom