Real talk how is there still racism in 2009 ?

riverxbear

Banned
so i was thinking to myself after someone mad one of the dumbest comments i have ever heard in my 19 of life to me.

I was messing with a mixed black girl whose dad is white and moms is black she is really beautiful and a real coool girl , but her brother is one
of the fakest thugs known to man.

Im mixed myself my father is white and my mother is native american and Hispanic.

We get into some argument over something stupid and he goes off on me calling me a "dumb white boy who needs to go back to his own people"
i proceed to just
roll.gif
and tell him that he is half white.

were in 2009 and i really think color and race should not be a problem but some ignorant people still exist and hate on others
grin.gif
grin.gif

people are attracted to others who look similar to them, and are scared of anything that's different.

That's just straight up ignorance but racism still exists it is just a "modern racism."

^ True. I dont like white chicks at all i prefer spanish girls but willllllll mess with a bad black shorty once in a blue moon.

i just think its corny.

you see more white guys with spanish/black girls then ever before and we still got problems. smfh.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

so i was thinking to myself after someone mad one of the dumbest comments i have ever heard in my 19 of life to me.

I was messing with a mixed black girl whose dad is white and moms is black she is really beautiful and a real coool girl , but her brother is one
of the fakest thugs known to man.

Im mixed myself my father is white and my mother is native american and Hispanic.

We get into some argument over something stupid and he goes off on me calling me a "dumb white boy who needs to go back to his own people"
i proceed to just
roll.gif
and tell him that he is half white.

were in 2009 and i really think color and race should not be a problem but some ignorant people still exist and hate on others
grin.gif
grin.gif

smash his sister, leave used condom on his dresser or smash in his room when hes not there pull out and nut on some of the clothes he has laying around.

he who laughs last laaughs longest.

^ lol.

nah it just tripped me out that he is half white and said that.

im addicted to the dr and pr mamis oweeee.

^ lol.

its alot of dudes thats half white that tend to shy away from their white site i can't help but give them the
indifferent.gif
trying to deny something that they are. im half irish half puertorican but look straight white but i got nothing but love for both of my sides. however going to puerto rico to visit family and having sexual intercoursewith women in pr ftw.

im addicted to high quality well taken care of vagina from all races

i look white with dark hair and eyes and alot of the darker pr and dr girls really like me for my eyes and hair.

Im proud to be i guess White and what my other side thats what makes me me.

^ True. I dont like white chicks at all i prefer spanish girls but willllllll mess with a bad black shorty once in a blue moon.

i just think its corny.

you see more white guys with spanish/black girls then ever before and we still got problems. smfh.
You prefer girls from Spain? As in european girls? I also didn't know that it's now common for white guys to date girls from Spain.

im strolling down the huntington beach main street and a 5 @+@%%%% white guys yells at me get the "@%%$ out of here" Im not in there way not evenwalking in their direction or anything. I turn and look at them, and they got nothing to say, but only starts mouthing when i walk away. @+@%%%% idiots canteven come up to me, takes 5 *!%@+@% to be tough. anyways...thats life, still %$%@ going on no matter what race, white black yellow brown and in between.

^ lol.

indifferent.gif
I hope you're not one of those white dude whothink he's black. The thing that annoyed me the most is white dudes who think they're hood and try to act black around black people. White dudes whoget ceasar haircut, wear XXL tshirt and try so hard to fit in with the black friends

Even if there was no racism, we would find some other way to differentiate ourselves and hate on everyone else.

How?

We as individuals support systems of privilege and oppression.

Thats how.

We accept that "things have always been like this, and will never change". Which is really so far from the truth that its almost an outright lie.

If you want racism to end, everyone has to take on the responsibility of speaking up and perpetuating change.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Even if there was no racism, we would find some other way to differentiate ourselves and hate on everyone else.

QFT

Also,

THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT WASN'T EVEN A WHOLE GENERATION AGO!

these people are still alive...perpetuating hatred.

man, racism has and will always be around even when this damn world becomes a melting pot(my take on the future) like dude said above we'll find some waydo differentiate from one another.

Back
Top Bottom