Real Talk Nt..who else is scared of..

pissing or taking a dump at night with the windows open??

damn i just took a piss with the windows open and man I was shook i thought I kept seeing someone on the corner of my eye though
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

like i gotta hurry up and look the other way but I hate wetting myself or pissing not on the toilet though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

having no windows in your bathroom FTW
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

how do you breathe???

On a hot and humid summer night, does the window help? What about in the winter? Hell, between the A/C and Heat seasons, you would only use the windoweffectively like 1/3 of the year.... (For example, when it is 80 degrees out with no breeze, that window isnt doing %%*% but making you sweaton the toilet, then that window isnt too effective. Or 10 degrees and it isnt even open.).

538_bathroom_vent_fan.JPG

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

how do you breathe???

On a hot and humid summer night, does the window help? What about in the winter? Hell, between the A/C and Heat seasons, you would only use the window effectively like 1/3 of the year.... (For example, when it is 80 degrees out with no breeze, that window isnt doing %%*% but making you sweat on the toilet, then that window isnt too effective. Or 10 degrees and it isnt even open.).

538_bathroom_vent_fan.JPG

I was thinking about how can that be possible, bathroom with no window, then I realized that I've been in bathrooms with no windows, and just the vents.

Your not the only one.. I always feel that when Im taking a dump, someone is recording it from the house across the street and is going to put it on youtube.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

is it really that uncommon to not have windows in your bathroom?

Depends on the layout of the house. If you're bathroom is on the edge of the house/building, which 75% of them are, and there's no window that's abig architecture fail.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

how do you breathe???
It's not that serious....there are vents ya know

Besides how often you been taken a #2 and said man this stinks?
If you ask me you can only really smell it if you leave the bathroom then come back in a short time later
to wash your hands or something.

Back
Top Bottom