Real talk Ricky Ross has been the best rapper for the past couple of yrs

Port of Miami was a 4 mic album but Trilla and Deeper than Rap were damn near classic.ne

His flow is just better than everyone else's right now.

he only has 2 flows... lupe is the best rapper of the past whatever... and up until bp3 it was jay anyway...

I'm gonna disagree with Time and say the OP is right..
Besides the statement Port of Miami was 4 mics, naw..not even close IMO..
But after that, it's like God stepped in the booth with him..
BTW DTR>BP3 any day of the week...

Lupe Fiasco is the best lyricist alive.
Jay The best rapper.
Rick Ross is just showing progression. He'll level out soon.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Lupe Fiasco is the best lyricist alive.
Jay The best rapper.
Rick Ross is just showing progression. He'll level out soon.
this

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I mean two 4.5. mic albums in what 3 yrs, his progression has been amazing .

Plus Teflon don is gonna be a near classic or classic as well.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

he only has 2 flows... lupe is the best rapper of the past whatever... and up until bp3 it was jay anyway...

But me on some lupes best work. I never really paid any attention on him.

Somehow, through all of the drama with Curtis and him (Ross) being exposed as a fraud, he has managed to not only get better, but also gain more respect from people like me who used to think he was ok (as a rapper) at best.

I hate to give him a pass after being exposed as a fake, but he really is good at what he does.

His image (and that's all it is) works. He really is the new "black and ugly as ever" rapper. (can't bring myself to type you-know-who's name next to Ross')

The best though? Nah.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Somehow, through all of the drama with Curtis and him (Ross) being exposed as a fraud, he has managed to not only get better, but also gain more respect from people like me who used to think he was ok (as a rapper) at best.

I hate to give him a pass after being exposed as a fake, but he really is good at what he does.

His image (and that's all it is) works. He really is the new "black and ugly as ever" rapper. (can't bring myself to type you-know-who's name next to Ross')

The best though? Nah.
What exactly is fake about being a C.O.? still don't understand that..
If anything, he's been exposed as a LIAR..which everybody HAS BEEN in some context.especially in entertainment..

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

Originally Posted by General Johnson

The best though? Nah.
What exactly is fake about being a C.O.? still don't understand that..
If anything, he's been exposed as a LIAR..which everybody HAS BEEN in some context.especially in entertainment..

Lying and saying that he wasn't a C.O., when he was, is what I would call fake.

See the second definition and say you're sorry.

Wow. I can't even take peoples opinion seriously now.
Ross the best rapper?
Ross flow untouchable?
Jay the best rapper?
Lupe the best lyricist?

Nas is the best lyricist
Eminem is the best rapper + has the best flow right now

Back
Top Bottom