Real talk, some people need to learn how to properly brush their teeth.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Some people have stomach problems that give them bad breath. That is not as easy to fix.

this man speaks the truth. if you drink a lot of alcohol or eat a lot of acidic foods, erosion of the stomach lining can occur. and when that happens, it'sover for your breath. happened to me. took about a month on meds to heal. it's misery when you know your breath stank but can't do sh*t about it.

I watched this episode of Tyra once, this girl would drink peroxide or bleach (do not remember) and gargle it because she did not know how to fix her stinkingbreath problem. But yeah, as previously mentioned, internal complications, halitosis, etc. are all permanent problems not due to hygiene.

men i have the same problem with my mom friend he stays coming over my house like eveyday now this breath smelling like st8 up @+% im like %!#*# i can stillsmell your breath smh....

Originally Posted by dyzzle

and people with yellow teeth
sick.gif
what's up with that? you might have the freshest breath but got yellow teeth
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

crest white strips are so easy to use. and so effective.
What's the point of having white teeth if your enamel is weak. White strips weaken the enamel.

real talk there's alot of college dudes who dont brush at all

And its disgusting. Like mangudai said earlier, college students are some of the most disgusting people I've met.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I watched this episode of Tyra once, this girl would drink peroxide or bleach (do not remember) and gargle it because she did not know how to fix her stinking breath problem. But yeah, as previously mentioned, internal complications, halitosis, etc. are all permanent problems not due to hygiene.
i know a few people who should gargle bleach

ahh thats the worse... especially when its achick. or some dude with braces that has *!@$ in his teeth that you saw in class the day before..

true story

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

Gotta talk to those people facing sideways so I can avoid some of the smell
Foreel, I usually don't even directly face people with bad breath when I'm talking to them.

im a a stiffler when it comes ot brushing teeth....alwasy have gum and if someones breath stinks i offer them a piece....

sometimes if i wake up 10 minutes before my 9am class, i don't bother to brush until after class

uhh i dont understand how people can like not brush them. but i always keep a pack of gum on me just in case i eat some garlic food or something hahaha

Word, I know people who don't brush their teeth at all- don't understand how you can go through days and not think to do it.
indifferent.gif

It's not there teeth. That smell is coming from their stomach. Ask them how many times they go #2 a day. If its less than 2 a day, then you'll see whytheir breath smells. This also gives you a warning call. If you're constipated, you are holding undigested food in your stomach ( rancid road kill ).

smile.gif

You would be surprised how many people don't even brush their tounge, just the teeth. I see some people brush their teeth for like a minute and then expecttheir breath to be fresh.

Back
Top Bottom