Real talk, some people need to learn how to properly brush their teeth.

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

It's not there teeth. That smell is coming from their stomach. Ask them how many times they go #2 a day. If its less than 2 a day, then you'll see why their breath smells. This also gives you a warning call. If you're constipated, you are holding undigested food in your stomach ( rancid road kill ).

smile.gif
laugh.gif
, its the truth though...

No bull, this one time.. I was trying to talk to this girl and she has crazy plaque between her teeth. It looked like she ate some sliced bread and it just gotstuck there.

It's not there teeth. That smell is coming from their stomach. Ask them how many times they go #2 a day. If its less than 2 a day, then you'll see why their breath smells. This also gives you a warning call. If you're constipated, you are holding undigested food in your stomach ( rancid road kill ).

You not supposed to go #2 twice a day... Are you ?
ohwell.gif

I got like 5 times a week.

My breathe is good money tho. I'm real anal with my teeth.

Just wondering about that #2 thing....

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Well college students in general are some of the the nastiest people I've ever met. But I agree. I have to admit I don't floss as much as I should.

This is my first year in college and I've noticed that there are a lot of nasty people. Mainly baseball and football players.

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

men i have the same problem with my mom friend he stays coming over my house like eveyday now this breath smelling like st8 up @+% im like %!#*# i can still smell your breath smh....
Your mom has MALE friends?

Your sure homie ain't beatin it up?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

You not supposed to go #2 twice a day... Are you ?
ohwell.gif

I got like 5 times a week.

My breathe is good money tho. I'm real anal with my teeth.

Just wondering about that #2 thing....

eek.gif

Wasn't there a rumour that you got MURKED a few years ago? or was that someone else?

your tongue is the leading reason for bad breathe so even if you brush your teeth properly 3 times a day make sure to get that tongue

My breath on the average day is like 6.5/10. When I go out, I always make sure it's at least 9.5/10....I always got gum in my mouth whenever I leave thecrib.

Breath has nothing to do with how may times a day u take #2
laugh.gif

If you brush and floss regularly and u still have bad breath..... google tonsil stones.

Theyre those little white things u cough up once and a while that smell like death....Get rid of them and u won't have breath problems

didn't have a cavity for years because I flossed, brushed for 3 to 5 minutes morning, night and sometimes in the afternoon. I never need gum or anythinglike that breath never kicked at all. but as soon as I got invisalign I've had like 2 cavities but breath still don't skink so I'm ok. I can'teven sleep comfortably if I don't floss at night.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Well college students in general are some of the the nastiest people I've ever met. But I agree. I have to admit I don't floss as much as I should.

Back
Top Bottom