San Diego County
pimp.gif

Los Angeles County
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Orange County Beaches
pimp.gif

California for sure. It gets ethnic due to countries surrounding Mex,Brazil,Samoa, etc.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I would Say Atlanta Ga. Im in Florida Now its a lot chics in Miami but thats Just a small Corner. Oh and DC OR DMV as they Call it got Beautiful Women But Im scarred of em Cause they got aids out there like they in Africa back in 05
smh.gif
Care to prove me wrong?
grin.gif

But, in all seriousness.. Out of all the states I've been to, I would have to say Virginia.

I would Say Atlanta Ga. Im in Florida Now its a lot chics in Miami but thats Just a small Corner. Oh and DC OR DMV as they Call it got Beautiful Women But Im scarred of em Cause they got aids out there like they in Africa back in 05
smh.gif

I was just out there and seen them AIDS test commercials on every other station too. I was thinking it was a game till I seen that. Now not saying its Def True but it's something to be aware of
I mean they have been advertising that on the metro (bus/rail) and on television before they announced those statistics, but i guess since thenumbers came out DOH has been doing it more... this does NOT mean every girl in DC has AIDS... I am not going to go into a unnecessary rant or debatecomparing or contrasting the AIDS rate in DC to Africa... so on that note... I'm from DC and i dont have AIDS nor am I HIV positive... neither is anyfemale I know....

In terms of States it goes:
New York
California
Florida

In terms of cities it goes:
Atlanta
Miami
Los Angeles

smh.gif

I was just out there and seen them AIDS test commercials on every other station too. I was thinking it was a game till I seen that. Now not saying its Def True but it's something to be aware of
I mean they have been advertising that on the metro (bus/rail) and on television before they announced those statistics, but i guess since the numbers came out DOH has been doing it more... this does NOT mean every girl in DC has AIDS... I am not going to go into a unnecessary rant or debate comparing or contrasting the AIDS rate in DC to Africa... so on that note... I'm from DC and i dont have AIDS nor am I HIV positive... neither is any female I know....

I aint mean to disrespect you or upset you in no way shape or Form, That was a reckless statement I made/ None of the Ladies I met while I was there or theones I went to vist have aids or Hiv either it was an observation of what I saw when I was there, So I apologize, I still stand by the Fact that in Dc Iprobably saw the Baddest Chics on the East Coast and not just 1 or 2 but plenty

smh.gif

I mean they have been advertising that on the metro (bus/rail) and on television before they announced those statistics, but i guess since the numbers came out DOH has been doing it more... this does NOT mean every girl in DC has AIDS... I am not going to go into a unnecessary rant or debate comparing or contrasting the AIDS rate in DC to Africa... so on that note... I'm from DC and i dont have AIDS nor am I HIV positive... neither is any female I know....

I aint mean to disrespect you or upset you in no way shape or Form, That was a reckless statement I made/ None of the Ladies I met while I was there or the ones I went to vist have aids or Hiv either it was an observation of what I saw when I was there, So I apologize, I still stand by the Fact that in Dc I probably saw the Baddest Chics on the East Coast and not just 1 or 2 but plenty
you good shawty
im just tired of hearing that... but you didnt make me mad ... not at all
smile.gif

A. What's wrong with wearing tight jeans and Jordans? (Wore some skinny fits with XIII's today
pimp.gif
)

B. Not all NYC girls think they "@+$" don't stink. We just go about our day. Ppl tell me all the time I look like I don't wanna be bothered(but I'm a very nice approachable person). I don't think being a serious person should be mistaken as conceit.

I've only lived in Massachusetts in my time in the USA, but here its 90% of good lookin wominz consists of

Puerto Rican
Dominican
Cape Verdean
Brazilian

heritage

Back
Top Bottom