Real talk Vol. Be honest

Which city and/or state has the best looking females? Only here in the united states though.

Don't just rep. your city, be honest about it.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
- New York[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would Say Atlanta Ga. Im in Florida Now its a lot chics in Miami but thats Just a small Corner. Oh and DC OR DMV as they Call it got Beautiful Women But Imscarred of em Cause they got aids out there like they in Africa back in 05

Beautiful females everywhere, but if you're talking about the greatest density, it definitely has to be beach cities (with a few exceptions of course).

They gotta look good in their bikini's right?

Cali females>NY females. is for sure. too many girls in ny think its hot to wear skinnies with jordans on, (from my experience)

Theres beautiful girls everywhere. It just depends on what type you're interested in. People who prefer girls from San Diego might not be interested ingirls from Houston and vice versa. Maybe the question would be better if it said Which city and/or state do you think has the best looking females and why?

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I would Say Atlanta Ga. Im in Florida Now its a lot chics in Miami but thats Just a small Corner. Oh and DC OR DMV as they Call it got Beautiful Women But Im scarred of em Cause they got aids out there like they in Africa back in 05
smh.gif

I'm from MEMPHIS and live in St. Louis now..... but I went to Cali
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never seen so many bad women in my life. All kinds of ethnic backgrounds!!!!

Something about the weather out there..... I'm going back soon.

If there are girls that are even hotter than the ones here in Socal, then I must go to this heavenly place.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I would Say Atlanta Ga. Im in Florida Now its a lot chics in Miami but thats Just a small Corner. Oh and DC OR DMV as they Call it got Beautiful Women But Im scarred of em Cause they got aids out there like they in Africa back in 05
smh.gif

I was just out there and seen them AIDS test commercials on every other station too. I was thinking it was a game till I seen that. Now not saying its Def Truebut it's something to be aware of

Back
Top Bottom