real talk: why do black athletes go with white girls ??

You know how I feel about it..................Nah, Im not gettin involved in this one. By page 5 dudes get salty, want to hear things one way, and then a replyto a reply to a reply.....No thanks.

Why does she care though? Couldn't you make the same claim about black women athletes:
1199801191venusengaged.jpg

In other news...
rich.bmp
pimp.gif

I was tight with Serena for a min but I understood when she talked on her history with black men. I'm sure if I met her I could bring her back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If they're married, it might be because they're in love. If it's just their girl, it's cuz she's doing something right in the bed, they actually like them, and most white girls are easier to handle in a relationship especially when cheating is involved.
wow...

hey there forgot about jae...
laugh.gif
It's true I've seen/heard 1st hand when dudeswere in situations where they were about to cheat or just finished and their white girl entered
laugh.gif
Some played it off, some threw a tantrum but stayed and tried to reconcile. Idunno though chalk that up to stupidity or desperateness or irrational love. I know for a fact the majority of black, Indian, and hispanic women won'tstand for that.

Now that I think about it you can make this thread for Asian women from Asia(except India) cuz they be mad submissive. No dice if they'reAmericanized
laugh.gif

it doesn't bother you guys that some of these white girls wouldn't want you if you didn't have money? dude said they're loyal cuz they'rein it for the money...that ok with you guys?

One of the white girls at my job said she would date a black guy if he had a big penis. So there goes one scenario.

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

can_of_worms.jpg
WORD.

But I would assume that its just the surroundings. after they get the money they move to Cities/Sub-Divisions that have a higher percentage of white people.even before that, most of these athletes went to High-Caliber D1 schools that sadly still have low enrollment rates of Black and minority students.
But maybe, JUST MAYBE they happen to love these women.. just maybe
eyes.gif

I'll stick to my black women...
Sometimes they're trouble but I still love them. Take the good with the bad

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

can_of_worms.jpg
WORD.

But I would assume that its just the surroundings. after they get the money they move to Cities/Sub-Divisions that have a higher percentage of white people. even before that, most of these athletes went to High-Caliber D1 schools that sadly still have low enrollment rates of Black and minority students.
But maybe, JUST MAYBE they happen to love these women.. just maybe
eyes.gif

Jehul wrote:
Also, unless these ballers insist on living in economically-challenged neighborhoods
laugh.gif
they are bound to come across WAYY more Caucasian women on a daily basis (living,traveling,work, etc). Supply & Demand basically

Originally Posted by daemacho

Originally Posted by Dakingii

No offense to my sisters but black chicks bring too much drama.

White women only want the men for they money so they know their place.

laugh.gif
This reminds of that part in He Got Game

"Yo, I was keeping beautiful, fine dark sisters. Nubian sisters. Africa. The whole nine. I'm telling you, man.
White Girls They love some ball-playing brothers, man.
- Let you get your swerve on, man. - I hear all that, but--
- What about the sisters? - What about them?
I love them, but they make you work too hard, man.
Them white girls over there, man, they do your dirty drawers.
Wash 'em. Cook for you.
- Give you money, man. - Nuh-uh!
- Let you drive the Benz their daddy bought. - Oh, hell, no!
- They go the extra mile, man. - You lying.
- You see Molly over there, man?
You can call her up at : 3 in the morning, man.
"girl, get over here. Let me spank you."
Man, before you hang the phone up, she beating on the door."
laugh.gif

Summed it up right there. Haha.
laugh.gif
It's about who you're around more often than none. Back in college (55% asian), if you saw an asian guy with awhite girl you would think something of it. Now that im in grad school (80% white, 2% asian), all i mess with is white girls. Im not going to limit my optionsbecause of a race. Plus, does it REALLY matter what race she is? If shes educated, comes from a good family, and got a good head on her shoulders, nothing elsereally matters. (we're talking wifey)

It's part of the "american dream". It's totally a joke cause white women are just a symbol of status if your in the industry of sports. Ican't count how many cats one arm they white women.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
@ thinkin white women are less drama

Like white dudes don't be ready to strangle their nagging white wives too

smh.gif

Yall watchin waay too many movies.
But that's what happens when the entertainment medium as a whole sticks to their predictable stereotypical ways

it takes a real weak minded black man to say "I don't mess with black women no more..."
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Dudes co-signin too

More than likely they don't mess wit yo black %!% neither
laugh.gif

Aint nothin wrong with liking who u wanna like tho
but if u closeminded enought to shut down on any nationality of women, especially ur own, 95% of the time the problem is YOU not the particular group of women

Back
Top Bottom