Real World DC Trailer Vol. Can the rename this Real World Washington?

Real World XXIII: Washington DC - MTV Shows

smh.gif
at One Black guy in the Chocolate City
Over/under 5 times they go to Southeast?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Why would they go to SE ??

Ive lived here my whole life and only go to SE drivin on 295.
laugh.gif

Its not only this season, but I wish Real World would show more than just the "decent" parts of the city they are in. People already think DC isnothing but government buildings... This white family this past summer while I was up by the Zoo in Woodley Park asked me how do they get back to DC (-_-)

I can see maybe if they went down there to help work with a community center for a day or something.. but there is ABSOLUTELY NO reason for them to ventureinto SE.

But I understand what your saying, that MTV sticks to the main parts of each city. Not showing the real culture.

Then again, the show isnt about the cities... it's how 7 strangers act living together, and going out getting drunk at bars.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Why would they go to SE ??

Ive lived here my whole life and only go to SE drivin on 295.
laugh.gif

Its not only this season, but I wish Real World would show more than just the "decent" parts of the city they are in. People already think DC is nothing but government buildings... This white family this past summer while I was up by the Zoo in Woodley Park asked me how do they get back to DC (-_-)
i can understand your side of the argument, but why would they show the slums of DC? They want to show the appealing parts of the city to make thecity more appealing. nobody wants to see the hood.

and myself like the others quoted, only go through SE when im on 295 or if im going to a party my mans is throwing or something. but i dont spend a chunk of mytime out there

Maybe its just me because I live here.... with that said... I said Southeast.... I didn't say only SE on the other side of the Anacostia
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Ya'll know Im BSn
laugh.gif

Yea, because people who arent from SE just go there to walk around and hangout.

There were so many bars these people werent allowed in, producers FAXED a release form DEMANDING every bar in DC sign it so they could have free reign in thecity...in reality only the $$%+%* U Street Bars and several bars who have no souls in Georgetown allowed them in. One of the girls (the Blonde) was working atThird Edition for a while during the show.

And a
indifferent.gif
goes to those of you who think "the real culture ofDC is in areas they wouldn't show."

Well,

I only go to S.E. for Shoe City/DTLR/Sports Zone.

Left the hood chicks alone after like 2001, lol.

I haven't watched Real World since the Vegas joint, and from that trailer, I'd rather suffer and watch re-runs of the Jamie Foxx Show than this...

i saw that slum blonde joint walkin around in dc and it didn't hit me until like a day after that she had cameras followin her and the joint could be onreal world.

they weren't outchea like that during the summer though lol

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i saw that slum blonde joint walkin around in dc and it didn't hit me until like a day after that she had cameras followin her and the joint could be on real world.

they weren't outchea like that during the summer though lol
yes they were....they were all over the place during the summer.

Like the entire SE is a war zone or something...
ohwell.gif

I've seen them out filming all over the city...including 8th st. SE over by Eastern Market.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Like the entire SE is a war zone or something...
ohwell.gif

I've seen them out filming all over the city...including 8th st. SE over by Eastern Market.
Exactly. DC Crime is down and dudes still talk like its 1994 and youll get shot for walking around in SE.

get outta here with that.

SMH at MTV The Real World Washington DC with 1 black person.........they will never go to SE........take them to a GO-GO at least.....:/

i wanna see a real world baltimore city. put however many ppl in a housing project and see how many make it out at the end of the season. lol now thatssomething to watch.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

nobody cares about going to a go go...and they did spend time in SE. Calm that noise down.

I'm going to sound some type of way for this, but speaking for myself... When I say did they go south East, I mean East of the River, Ward 7 and Ward 8 SE.Not Capitol Hill.
Eastern Market is in SE, but ya'll know damn well thats not what we were talking about.

I still dont get what you are trying to prove, DC has no more rough spots then any other major city...if not fewer these days. Whats over there aside from abunch of poor? Nobody goes over there that doesnt live there.

Back
Top Bottom