Realese Dates in Canada

@ MTL Troopers

I like what you're doing in terms of hooking up the local heads. I'm still new around here (NT), so I guess I'll have to hit you up later on in the year when some more LS kicks need to be copped. I'm leaving for Jamaica in a few hours. I'll try and get my CG IIIs when I get back.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 10.5, 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 8.5, 6.5Y. Air Jordan IV Cool Grey sz 10.5​

yo Ari...maybe your snot nosed character can get away with talking to people like that on an HBO show BUT this here is TRUE LIFE son!?!

who da FK do you think you're talking to rookie?! proceed wit caution...
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

Thanx guys for the info. The 50% off for js is the 5's 22s and dubs friday and saturday. But now that i kno i wont b able to the get the CG 3's can anyone in toronto hook me up get at me if possible thanx

Who ever does not appreciate Hek for what he does for all the sneaker heads here in Toronto and thinks his price if a rip off should really relax.

Kudos to Hek for holding it down for the Toronto cats and making his green while not taking advantage and ripping people off.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Im not even gonna get involved with the bickering, buuuut...

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ "Jeremy Piven" as a screen name.. Thats money (Good choice)... With the avatar pic to match too! Thats right up there with "BILLY HOYLE"..

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
theprocessofbelief and spankdaniels...not worth $260?!? ripoff?!? do y'all buy kicks for value? what are these, shoes or friggin trading cards?!? if you're in it for value then wrong hobby bruh...

You misunderstand and jumped to conclusions.

260 is alot of money for a shoe I am luke warm about. I understand that you need to make a little extra for what you do and I appreciate that. But the shoe isn't worth 260 of MY money.

If they had retailed for 209.99 and were a general release, I would more than likely pick them up. I refuse to go through the trouble and pay extra for a shoe that, to me, doesn't compare asthetically to the FR's.

I am not saying that everyone should avoid these, I merely stated I was. Calm down, someone else will more than likely get them from you.

Why does NT always feel they need to jump on the offensive?
Latest Pickups: Reebok Ice Cream Boardflip II (blk/jetty); Nike Air Max 1 Premium (olive grey/chutney-grape); Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Black Five" (broe brn/brch-pr gold-midn nvy);
Nike Air Force 1 Mid Premium - "Michael Vick" (univ blue/white-mid nvy-vr mze)

I truely appreciate what Hek has done in terms of getting us kicks that will not release in Canada. If you people have ever gone on a sneaker road trip then you know what Hek goes through.

Then again if you think his prices are too steep, there are other options.

Hek Thanks again for everythjing.

there's no misunderstanding from my end homey...perhaps you should articulate your point better!

you clearly stated that MY PRODUCT is not worth MY PRICE!?! hellz yeah I'ma jump on the offensive...I'm a ball playa and we know that the best defense is a strong offense!

Ask Mr Kennedy Station up there, if you said his "whites" weren't worth the price of admission you'd get more than just e-snuffed!?!

To all the Canada LS heads, I do what I do cuz I actually enjoy it!?! I actually love what some of y'all consider a trend or hobby, a True Shoehead...thanks for you're support cuz w\o it there wouldn't be a Canada L-Style account :D
happy.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

MTL talking bout value....caking 100 dollars off each pair of shoes aint VALUE? I aint in it to make money BRUH....EVERY shoe has its own VALUE to each person...I aint trying to hate but I am not going to line a man's pocket when I know i can do it for less.....Obviously it's a business for you son...and as for the kid comment.....aint no begging going on here....I hope all your peep get their overpriced CG's and you walk away a richer man....AND we can play some 1 on 1 for a pair of 260 CG III's BALLER!!!!!!!!!

Who wanna see that?

I've never gotten anything off of MTL, i was about to one time but the dude seems like he genuinely does it for the love of shoes, 260 is the price SOO WAT? considering the dude goes through enough bs and takes his time to do this for our benefit, if you were to drive down to the states and get it on RD there is no garentee you will get the shoe, and ya u might save some money but if u were to be doing this for peeps you never met i can honestly say its a fair price, and besides the value of a shoe is different from person to person. So your better off saying a pair of DS OG III's arent worth more then 20 bucks cuz chances are you cant wear them without them turning into a bunch of peices of leather and rubber that has fallen apart

Quote:
you clearly stated that MY PRODUCT is not worth MY PRICE!?! hellz yeah I'ma jump on the offensive...I'm a ball playa and we know that the best defense is a strong offense!

eyes.gif

Whats your deal? I will reiterate. I PERSONALLY don't think $260 for some shoes that I am not interested in is worth it. I did not say that what you do, or your offer for getting this product for others was not worth the 260 to some other person.

You make it sound like your the only one that has connections and is willing to do that. The difference is that you choose to and you make a profit for your service. I have no problem with that. Heck, if some LS XI's drop, I may have to get a hold of you. I am simply saying I wouldn't get these specific shoes for that price.

Latest Pickups: Reebok Ice Cream Boardflip II (blk/jetty); Nike Air Max 1 Premium (olive grey/chutney-grape); Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Black Five" (broe brn/brch-pr gold-midn nvy);

hey yo, my bad MTL Troopers for showing your price for L'style Jordan.... but newbs have to understand that your price is pretty good when compared to the alternative... i.e. ebay, us websites (remember import taxes), and buy/sell forum... And knowing MTL Troopers is a true sneaker head, you shoes will come mint, DS, and a the box will be good.... Trust me... anyways get back at me if you can get the Mars size 10
selling some J's

Quote:
yo Ari...maybe your snot nosed character can get away with talking to people like that on an HBO show BUT this here is TRUE LIFE son!?!

who da FK do you think you're talking to rookie?! proceed wit caution...
LET'S HUG IT OUT, TRICK

^^ LOL anyways hek doesnt do it for the money and i sure as hell doubt hes cakin a bill each kick... i coped FRs CHEAPER then canadian retail.... and if u do the math properly spankdaniels if u cope from the states and bring it back you definitly look at taxes, not to mention gas money and time/hassle he pays an @#%$ to get there and then to do meetups with you in downtown toronto. dont disrespect. sure you can get the kicks off ebay cheaper or even through your own link. but its the fact hes doing this for US and not being selfish... i dont always support troopers because i have a link too but one thing forsure is troopers is always on the game and always doign these runs so if my link fails and i dont want to pay FL or champs prices i go through him. when you manage to make his runs then i wont front but i aint gonna let people disrespect a man i have mad respect for.

peace

Some of you kids need to take MTL Trooper's pubic hairs outta of your teeth.

Good God, any more save-a-NT'ers wanna chime in and give Hektor's balls some more chafing action?
LET'S HUG IT OUT, TRICK

It aint even on some disrespect shhhhh...but i will bet that if he didnt make at least a lil bit of scribble off each kick dude would not do it...especially if he was losing money...I'm sure his link is charging him less than retail and any time i cop kicks in the States there is barely if any tax we only get hit on the exchange...Hey I have no problem with anyone making their gwap at a next man's expense that's the way of the world....but in this sneaker game let's be Real dudes is making a killing in CAN off this and if that wasnt the case we wouldnt have GF or DZ...

That's all Im trying to say...if u were talking 260 for SPI'ZIKES of some FLIPS I'm there 2-3 pairs strong..know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for one pair you might not get hit, 2 pairs probably not. 30 pairs.... i think your gonna get hit. and big too

we all know troopers doesnt need other people to stick up for him. im just sayin this stuff because i want to cuz i feel strongly against people that think negatively of other people doing positive things, also because hes hooked me up personally and hes doing big things for canada jordan wise. and its pretty much always cheaper then CAD retail. 260 for cg iiis when online websites are chargin you 230 + shippin US aint that bad....

Quote:
doing big things for canada jordan wise

Like?

He is doing big things for his city and surrounding area. Not Canada.

^^ hmmm I thought Toronto was Canada... I mean does anything outside of Toronto matter? :\
ohwell.gif
just kidding
selling some J's

MTL stands for Montreal in case y'all dont know and I've sold LS to heads across the country...thanks for the support y'all it's really big and it'll pay dividends in the future!

as for rookie Ari...you a rookie in this game cuz I got more years and inches under my belt than you got posts son!?! plus I was bangin your daughter while she was rockin them OG J's...check out the ISS booty thread, some of my fans posted pics of it there!

wanna hug it out now trick?

Back
Top Bottom