Really, Jim Jones taking shots at Fab

[h2]Jim Jones Decides To Take Some Jabs At Fabolous On Twitter[/h2]

I just seen another rappers video tht look just like me chain gang n scarf dam I’m sonnin these #%!!@@ I gues my style might body ya lol

New app on iPhones .. jimjones How to get fresh 101 … free scarf n belt included lol owwwwww lmao G.O.R in Harlem now
- Jim Jones

Fab responds:
Oh so it’s time 4 subliminal tweets huh?? Ok cool.. #TellMeWhyUMad I’m mad cuz it’s over for that ballin…. Brooklynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#iJustWannaKnoWhy if they know the order, they didn’t bring you NO ROSEI’s jus a few cold waters?? Whoa Oh! I thought u #PopChampagne

#iJustWannaKnoWhy the Competition won’t stay #Dead. Maybe I should a new mixtape call #TiNc3 – Ghost of the Competition

#iJustWannaKnoWhy !*@%!% think they invented Louis Vuitton?? #nowplaying – Youre Only A Customer by Jay Z

had to makes this post again since yuku is acting up.
But on another note Cmon Jimmy, we all know u can't hang with fab

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this. this how i know in some of them lines Fab be spitting, he be be talking directly to some of them rappers. He be snapping off quick if a rapper tries to get at him.

"Oh so it's time 4 subliminal tweets huh?? Ok cool..#TellMeWhyUMad I'm mad cuz it's over for that ballin.... Brooklynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn," Fab inked. "#TwitterRules If u wanna get at me, @ me... Anyway, Gettin a new blackberry... #TT coming soon!!! #iJustWannaKnoWhy if they know the order, they didn't bring you NO ROSEI's jus a few cold waters?? Whoa Oh! I thought u#PopChampagne #iJustWannaKnoWhy the Competition won't stay #Dead. Maybe I should a new mixtape call #TiNc3 - Ghost of the Competition #iJustWannaKnoWhy n*ggas think they invented Louis Vuitton?? #nowplaying - Youre Only A Customer by Jay Z." (Fabolous' Twitter)

laugh.gif
I like fab... NEVER been a fan of lil jimmy... Fab right tho why would lil jimmy front so hard... this dude was a hype man i thought.

Back
Top Bottom