Realtalk: Brain Freezes Hurt

I'm over here sippin' on a cherry freeze from 7/11. Take one gulp of the cherry delight and sends my !+% into a frozen shock. Got me tapping my throatand begging for forgiveness. But once it goes away you never take that big gulp again in fear of repeating phase one. Takin' little baby sips to ease theslushy magma down your esophogus.

Appreciated Either way (the slurpee)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I'm over here sippin' on a cherry freeze from 7/11. Take one gulp of the cherry delight and sends my !+% into a frozen shock. Got me tapping my throat and begging for forgiveness. But once it goes away you never take that big gulp again in fear of repeating phase one. Takin' little baby sips to ease the slushy magma down my esophogus.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I'm over here sippin' on a cherry freeze from 7/11. Take one gulp of the cherry delight and sends my !+% into a frozen shock. Got me tapping my throat and begging for forgiveness. But once it goes away you never take that big gulp again in fear of repeating phase one. Takin' little baby sips to ease the slushy magma down my esophogus.

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
come on

Never getting brainfreeze FTW!!!

i always eat my icee/snowcone without stopping

isn't the remedy pushing your tongue up against the roof of your mouth? i've never tried it because im not fond of the freeze

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by throwback1718

what causes that? I always wondered

Click Me for the Answer
eek.gif
Never knew what caused it. I had it feeling it hadsomething to do w/ the sudden temp change.
isn't the remedy pushing your tongue up against the roof of your mouth?
"One of the quickest ways to reduce the duration of brain freeze is to place your tongueon the roof of your mouth to warm the palate. Once the palate becomes warm again, the nerve clusters are no longer stimulated and they will call off the brainfreeze warning"

Wow, and now I know, and knowing if half the battle

Originally Posted by ericberry14

pimp.gif
Not right...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom