Reasonable Doubt Appreciation

Anybody in LA going to the pop up shop tomorrow? Was looking through IG and that Reasonable Doubt family tree shirt is nice

Hov dropping that track with Future tonight too. Visuals look Can't Knock the hustle-esque

:pimp:

The price of leather got me deeper than ever
And just think winters here
I'm tryna feel mink (made?) *****

The Bring it on beat is up there with Premiers best beats.

Everybody spazzed too, I miss the chemistry between jaz , sauce and Jay. Nobody could really rap on tracks with Jay like those two.

Pre-game with Sauce off the Belly Soundtrack >

Last edited:
Yes sir bring it on got that big body benz/beamer feel to it

I imagine cruising thru new york/wherever your from on a summer Saturday afternoon after getting the car washed and getting a fresh cut with the Windows cracked blasting this

Jaz got off on bring it on too.."we got the bad ******* gasping for air in Aspen "

Stay in the game face *** *****

My joint by hov and sauce is face off

We use to fight for building blocks, now we fight for blocks with buildings that make a killing

The Bring it on beat is up there with Premiers best beats.

Everybody spazzed too, I miss the chemistry between jaz , sauce and Jay. Nobody could really rap on tracks with Jay like those two.

Pre-game with Sauce off the Belly Soundtrack >

John Stockton couldn't assist you
:pimp: :pimp:

Something about that part in Dead Presidents II, when Hov is visiting his mans in the hospital really spoke to me man. Idk why. Just the way he rhymed made it very visual to me.

This is really the best ridin, feeling bossed up music. That Saturday after the direct deposit hit, fresh haircut, car wash and good weather feeling.

I saw Jay stopped by the pop up shop.

Tidal has a documentary, I didn't check it yet though.

Back
Top Bottom