Reasons you were blocked on social media?

Why were you blocked and who blocked you?

There was a Pins Page that was holding a convention, I was excited to go. They had to cancel due to Covid-19. The dude running the page said “I’m gonna go on live and interview all the vendors”. Dude had like 200+ vendors. I left him a comment like “that’s dumb”. Next day I noticed he wasn’t posting anymore and I started to feel bad.
When I went to look for his page I realized I had been blocked 😂

Chance the Rapper blocked me on twitter b/c I mocked his “maybe I didn’t care because I didn’t value the accusers’ stories because they were black women” quote.

I noticed when I randomly went to see if he posted any album updates.

982F0107-BF8D-4707-A13B-4E15673E87FC.gif

Typical female ex behavior. She blocked me on all socials. Including LinkedIn 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
Chance the Rapper blocked me on twitter b/c I mocked his “maybe I didn’t care because I didn’t value the accusers’ stories because they were black women” quote.

I noticed when I randomly went to see if he posted any album updates.
he siad dat fr?

:lol: because I posts/posted sports and historical related things, but not in bulk To each his/her own.

also be blocked by female’s bf’s or their ex bf’s. Insecurity at its finest.

All of ustream. Due to NT national truckers era.

Other than that I can only assume the typical lames have me on ignore here.

Don't use ig or twitter like that to get blocked.

All of ustream. Due to NT national truckers era.

Other than that I can only assume the typical lames have me on ignore here.

Don't use ig or twitter like that to get blocked.

The National Truckers Era was hilarious some many streamers were like, "What's NT?"

Kid’s mom blocked me because she mad.

I didn’t realize she blocked me for years. :lol:

I used to block people who didn't like me but then I decided i don't care and if they want to hurt their own feelings and look at my social media then so be it my life is not that interesting. The only people who get blocked now are the weird individuals who message me random disrespectful **** knowing im in a relationship.

Back
Top Bottom