Received a check in the mail thats not mine

The name on it is someone I dont know but the address is my home address.
I know it s a legit check though because it comes from my city's local tree business or something like that.

can I just shred it and toss it out? not gonna cash it obviously but i dont have time or energy to play detective

yea i guess shred it. If its legit check im sure the person expecting it will track it down and find out it was shipped wrong address.

But thing is arent you not suppose to open someone else mail even if it comes to your house?

yea i guess shred it. If its legit check im sure the person expecting it will track it down and find out it was shipped wrong address.

But thing is arent you not suppose to open someone else mail even if it comes to your house?

I opened the mail without looking. i just saw my address and opened it. should've been more careful.

Mail it back to sender..

Yea, good idea. will mail it back.

I know it s a legit check though because it comes from my city's local tree business or something like that.

can I just shred it and toss it out? not gonna cash it obviously but i dont have time or energy to play detective

mail it to me OP

Is that person getting paid more than you?

dame-dash-on-pockets-0612-3.png

"Pockets on the mind"

Just send it back.

The supposed recipient might not know they have it coming (it happens) and if you just shred it then that compamy or whoever isnt gonna care after that 90 days thats money back in their acct

:lol: everybody knows a check in the mail when they see it. You wanted to see how much it was for :lol: "I didn't even see it wasn't addressed to me :rofl: " FOH

Op slightly jelly he ain’t wanna say how much the check was goes that person caking.

#pocketeatching by accident

inbox me

Look them up on Facebook (only takes 1-2 minutes tops), offer to meet up in person to deliver...

Who knows, they might become your friend...you got great conversation material (besides the check)

-When/How Long they lived in your house - you can talk about your likes/pet peeves
-Where they ended up moving to, and why
-Where YOU lived before you moved into the house
-What they do for a living, and if their workplace need help

Bruh some of these things you ask in these threads you start has me wondering man...

How do you make it through a day? Does someone hold your hand?

Back
Top Bottom