Recent purchases you regret Vol. Bad buys

bored, something to do.  big or small, doesnt matter.  share some things you bought recently and you regret

2k and arkham asylum (still wrapped) heck, aint even beat the first one yet.  no time to even play it.  can say that for the ps3/video games in general
gym equipment, really thought i was gonna get in shape
netflix, thank goodness i canceled it even though it wasnt too much.  rarely streamed anything or rent
lunch, usually bring my lunch for work but i havent in three weeks.  it adds up quickly.

can i have 2k since you dont use it my friend broke my copy :/

edit: or the gym equipment

electrolimes. their are ugly as sin thank god i found a sucker to buy em.

next purchase is going to be a ps vita.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I recently have been spending a lot of money.. going out to eat..
this about 4 or 5x a week
tired.gif

Bought a bunch of shorts and i havent worn shorts in 7 years so im thinking if ill wear em when they get here
laugh.gif

bought half Baseball(failed..) season tickets... got nobody to go with atm to most of the weekday games and the team sucks right now...

Been working out on the regular and trying to stick to a STRICT schedule. Anyways i had somewhere to be later in the day so I had to squeeze in my workout as soon as I got done with work and before the other event started.  I went and forgot my damn gym clothes so I went to target next to my gym and copped anything they had to work out in.

I basically payed $60 for this exact outfit at target
DumbbellCurlOnLegStart.jpg

Lost my receipt. Fail all around.

bought a couple phones on craigslist to flip and havent been able to so far. They just sit on my desk
30t6p3b.gif

Definitely spending too much $$ going out to eat the last week when I should have stayed in and cooked.

Plus some bad decisions at the bar last weekend smh

Over th least year, pick one. Considering I don't wear cleats with molded studs on turf and I play on turf 95% of the time. Waist of money but I knew that much.

125pefc.jpg

zxmc95.jpg

s5viaw.jpg

Some SLH LeBrons to hoop but before that bought some KD's... I'll use them eventually.
Food (Just buyin mini meals do add up)
An Ipod which i use but also some Beats, theyre cool and all but its a hassle having carrying them around, rather just have some headphones.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Over th least year, pick one. Considering I don't wear cleats with molded studs on turf and I play on turf 95% of the time. Waist of money but I knew that much.
i just wasted my money on those same damn vapors in black...very disappointing. ive owned a couple pairs of vapors and i've always been a fan but these ones just felt a little bigger and stiffer. i don't even want to break them in 
tired.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wisache15

Some SLH LeBrons to hoop but before that bought some KD's... I'll use them eventually.
Food (Just buyin mini meals do add up)
An Ipod which i use but also some Beats, theyre cool and all but its a hassle having carrying them around, rather just have some headphones.
30t6p3b.gif

This
I mean I like my pair, they're solid headphones but just not practical. I only find myself wearing them on flights/trips lately. Just glad I got them as a gift, not out of my own pocket

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

i just wasted my money on those same damn vapors in black...very disappointing. ive owned a couple pairs of vapors and i've always been a fan but these ones just felt a little bigger and stiffer. i don't even want to break them in 
tired.gif
sick.gif
Damn man the Superflys are no fun to break in. They get a lil better though.
I got my Maestri's a month after I got the SF and I think I've worn them once since. It doesn't help that the Maestri's feel like uggs but those vapors just aren't comfortable. 

just dropped 200 for some ds bordeaux 7s good price but needed a size down now i guess ill just flip em

A bike last year- 300
uncharted 3, MW3,BF3, Blops. 3 of them unopened. No time for games.
Kindle fire.
Books- il read them eventually
Buying food

I bought a dyson vacuum a month or so ago and I was 99% sure I would regret it, but it's proven to be one of my better pickups
pimp.gif

Biggest regret recently was $35 worth of Chinese food yesterday. The sweet and sour pork was
sick.gif

32gb iphone 4S, was very disappointed because Ive wanted an iphone for the longest but the small screen and lack of 4g turned me off quickly. Fortunately I was able to return it to Sprint, hopefully the 5 is better.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

I bought a dyson vacuum a month or so ago and I was 99% sure I would regret it, but it's proven to be one of my better pickups
pimp.gif

Biggest regret recently was $35 worth of Chinese food yesterday. The sweet and sour pork was
sick.gif

$35? for the whole fam right>? bro if you was buy yourself time to check in somewhere 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spookz312

Originally Posted by bjamez20

pimp.gif

sick.gif

$35? for the whole fam right>? bro if you was buy yourself time to check in somewhere 
roll.gif

myself, leftover chow mein is the $%#*

Back
Top Bottom