Recent purchases you regret Vol. Bad buys

Dim Sum. Sometimes they don't do the cart thing, so I mark down a whole bunch of stuff and once it comes out, I realized I ordered too much

Polo undershirts. Whenever I see it on sale at Ross or TJ Maxx, I buy it even though I got at least 2 weeks worth.
laugh.gif

not that recent, but did the whole mtm custom suit process not too long ago...

thought it would fit perfectly, but the shoulders and armholes were way off, felt restricted when wearing the jacket...had the maker try to alter it three times to no avail, the maker told me "it was supposed" to fit, when clearly it wasn't...

finally took the jacket to a reputable tailor who fixed the jacket and explained that most of those places are all marketing and use a laser cutting process, not hand made, as they liked to portray... 

Last edited:
Not recent...but a few years back, the NT hype machine convinced me that I needed a Savannah cat as a pet. Dropped about 6k. I should have done more research. It looked dope but was way to hyper. The final straw was when I left a package of boneless chicken breast out to thaw. That @&$)%# got a hold of it. I came home to a straight blood bath on my carpets and no chicken. L

Not recent...but a few years back, the NT hype machine convinced me that I needed a Savannah cat as a pet. Dropped about 6k. I should have done more research. It looked dope but was way to hyper. The final straw was when I left a package of boneless chicken breast out to thaw. That @&$)%# got a hold of it. I came home to a straight blood bath on my carpets and no chicken. L

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cadberry Mini Eggs >>>>>>>>>>

and what a thread bump. I posted on the first page and was like wait i posted in here....in 2012! :lol:

I remember I was messing with this one older chick at the time (I was 21 and she was 24) and we ended up rolling to the day club together. Woke up the next day with 3 dollars in my account. Had me SMH'ing and selling everything possible lol

Ain't recent but it's something I will always forget. (I also won't forget how I threw up in her whip the same day lol)

Dim Sum. Sometimes they don't do the cart thing, so I mark down a whole bunch of stuff and once it comes out, I realized I ordered too much

Polo undershirts. Whenever I see it on sale at Ross or TJ Maxx, I buy it even though I got at least 2 weeks worth.
laugh.gif

I'm hooked on dim sum i figured I already F'ed up my diet cause housemates love bringing home garbage daily so might as well go full force.

Bao, egg custard, tarot leaf and pork, give me it all.

Pics?

Back
Top Bottom